Groups
    EXPIRED

CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum 50ml or 100ml

As the title says, looking for something cheaper than RRP which I can get before xmas. Appreciate any help!

11 Comments

Boots gave out £5 off coupons to advantage card holders, this will stack with a max spend points coupon and a double points coupon. That's what I am doing anyway.

Original Poster

ive got an advantage card
    what are the other coupons? Where can I get them?

Cyrus

ive got an advantage cardwhat are the other coupons? Where can I get … ive got an advantage cardwhat are the other coupons? Where can I get them?

check boots app via your phone and there is an offer section on there.

Just get the cheap copy from Lidl, called Suddenly It is almost identical.

Edited by: "Katie1111" 18th Dec 2014

The Mrs uses the vapour mist it's not as strong and overpowering, usually 29 ish quid

I just bought a 50ml bottle from john lewis £60 delivered it was pricematched with boots, the 100ml,was £85/7 but both was alot less than RRP. hope it helps

Lidls copy 'Suddenly' beat the real thing in blind tests.

If I opened lidl instead of chanel on christmas morning can't say I would be pleased!!!
    Yes get a lidl for day to day but not a christmas present!

Mademoiselle is my absolute fave!

Original Poster

HayleyW83

If I opened lidl instead of chanel on christmas morning can't say I would … If I opened lidl instead of chanel on christmas morning can't say I would be pleased!!!Yes get a lidl for day to day but not a christmas present! Mademoiselle is my absolute fave!

And that's the issue. I can't be giving something that cheap to my partner. Lidl doesnt really say "I love you"

Cyrus

And that's the issue. I can't be giving something that cheap to my … And that's the issue. I can't be giving something that cheap to my partner. Lidl doesnt really say "I love you"

Exactly! haha.
    Id love to open a bottle of chanel on christmas morning.
    Had a quick search and I can't see any offers jumping out at me.

Original Poster

HayleyW83

Exactly! haha.Id love to open a bottle of chanel on christmas morning.Had … Exactly! haha.Id love to open a bottle of chanel on christmas morning.Had a quick search and I can't see any offers jumping out at me.

No problem - thanks for looking

and thank you all for your help!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
      2. Jury service1823
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?616
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??44

See more discussions