Chanel No 5

Found 21st Nov 2017
Hi all hoping for some help:/ some time ago the other half had a tester on some Chanel no5 and said how much she loved it so doing the half listen man thing I half listened and now that Xmas Is about upon us I’m regretting not listening what’s the difference between CHANEL
N°5 Eau de Parfum Spray & CHANEL
N°5 L’Eau Spray?
Best price in seen for the 100ml is £87.15 at John Lewis for either or...any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance Jack

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Normally a lot cheaper from Boots /Superdrug/ Amazon .

Not that sure on current prices as I found it doesn't mix with my favourite - Brut
Edited by: "rogparki" 21st Nov 2017

The L’eau is a newer version in 2016 which has a lighter and fresher fragrance. Nice for day time wear at work, shopping etc. But the original is great for the evening, just stronger and the smell lasts longer. John lewis price is great, shame quidco and topcash back arent doing anything for them. Be worth seeing if other retailers are a similar price to john lewis but with cash back. Good luck! If you really cant work out which one she would prefer, pick the one you like the most, after all she should be wearing it for you!
Edited by: "samuels22" 22nd Nov 2017

Someone's about to score some brownie points , I agree original is a lot better and lasts longer due to it being a stronger smell. I hope you get it right

Original Poster

Hi thanks you all for your help I opted for the original gift set at £78.44 from John Lewis
Thanks again Jack
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants