Found 1st Dec 2010
i recently changed the address on my driving licence online, they told me to cut the old card and paper licence in half and post to them.

will they ever chase me up to send them my old licence?

or can i just go ahead and throw this in the bin?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

just send it back, its only a stamp

SuperEd

you have only got to put it in a envelope and post it...

Original Poster

the funny thing is i got 50 free stamps for christmas as i work for royal mail.

yeah i am a tight git, lol.

Banned

i hope youre not as lazy as you are tight - i want my mail deliverd tommorow!!

DEALSALIKE

i hope youre not as lazy as you are tight - i want my mail deliverd … i hope youre not as lazy as you are tight - i want my mail deliverd tommorow!!

haha

Original Poster

DEALSALIKE

i hope youre not as lazy as you are tight - i want my mail deliverd … i hope youre not as lazy as you are tight - i want my mail deliverd tommorow!!

not lazy mate, i have several thousand christmas cards deliver over the next few weeks

A proper tight git would skip the stamp and send it to them using the envelope the licence comes in

Original Poster

plus delivering them whilst trying to walk on ice

/rant over

Yuzo

not lazy mate, i have several thousand christmas cards deliver over the … not lazy mate, i have several thousand christmas cards deliver over the next few weeks

just stick em in yr boot or save them at home (_;) fairly regular occurrence for stressed postmen/women/other (I half jest)

What ever you do check that your new licence covers the same groups as your old.
If their records are incorrect you will have no proof and will have to retake the missing sections if you have sent the old one back
Its happened several times and as the old paper records are long disposed of the computer is king right or wrong
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. MacBook33
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    3. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34

See more discussions