Change address on NHS

    Anyone know what I'd need to do to change my address with the NHS?


    notify your GP....

    Original Poster Banned

    They are useless, last time i moved I had to tell them 6 times before they got it right. Is there any other way like a letter I can send somewhere?

    I dont know, try the NHS website...good luck.

    Most people have a NHS Medical card with a number on it and its got down the GP your registered with,I've got one and I know my children were issued with 1,I thought if you send off that card or hand it in at your doctors surgery it cna get sent off and you get a new 1 with your address on.That is your card that you entitled to NHS treatment although you never seem to get asked for it.

    Original Poster Banned

    Thanks but I don't have an NHS card.

    Thought there'd be a number I could call or sometinh on website i could fill in?

    NHS cards are obsolete, no longer used for NHS purposes. Go or write to the surgery with you new address. Then call them up a few days later to check they have done it. is there a problem why you can't call the surgery, afternoons are sometime quieter

    Does the new address take you out of that GP's area, the surgery will tell you - if that is the case

    If you are under any hospital treatment, notify them at your next visit. There are no websites or online facility for any of this...maybe one day
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882393
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!66
      3. GCSE Results day56
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846349

      See more discussions