Groups

Change xbox live email?

I dont use the email that it's set up anymore - infact, i don't think it works anymore.

Is it possible for me to change the live email i use to login to another email?

Thanks..

4 Comments

Yes you can Tom, but you will need to recover your old gamertag, which means you will need to find your old email add/password, then you can go to the account management and on the xbox360 and change it.

from the update before last you can do this.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3618425

^lolYes you can Tom, but you will need to recover your old gamertag, … ^lolYes you can Tom, but you will need to recover your old gamertag, which means you will need to find your old email add/password, then you can go to the account management and on the xbox360 and change it.from the update before last you can do this.:thumbsup:

I know the old email and password to login to the actual XBL account. just not the live account.

Is this enough bro?

tomm some decent advice ........ on the xbox dashboard, press the big X and go to settings then go to account management, it should be in there to change your live email address
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2956
      2. Going in style uv code give away77
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions