Change your 'essentials' purchases annually

Banned 18 replies
Found 17th Feb 2010
Every 12 months (or whatever, it's arbitrary) change the brand of washing powder, bread, tea, coffee, butter, chocolate ANYTHING.....

and the world will be a better place.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

My GF changes the brand of washing liquid every week (she goes off the smell) I couldnt care less

How will that make the world a better place?

I don't understand, why move to a brand of lesser quality for example?

Penny Saver;7867781

How will that make the world a better place?

You just couldn't resist the temptation to ask could you?:o Now what have you let us in for??

Banned

I can't change.

I am stuck in my ways

No. I survive on Peperami and no other brand will do. Lovin' the 5 for a £1 at the moment... I'm rich!

Original Poster Banned

Because it reduces the power of advertising which changed the way we view 'youth' in the 1950s so that it became all-important and ultimately leads to Hannah Montana ruling the world....

Banned

FilthAndFurry;7867851

Because it reduces the power of advertising which changed the way we view … Because it reduces the power of advertising which changed the way we view 'youth' in the 1950s so that it became all-important and ultimately leads to Hannah Montana ruling the world....

Well if it makes HM rule the world.

Then I am definitely buying smart price bread.

DJNG22;7867699

My GF changes the brand of washing liquid every week (she goes off the … My GF changes the brand of washing liquid every week (she goes off the smell) I couldnt care less

You buy it every week:w00t:

[email protected];7867850

No. I survive on Peperami and no other brand will do. Lovin' the 5 for a … No. I survive on Peperami and no other brand will do. Lovin' the 5 for a £1 at the moment... I'm rich!

was never really a fan but loving the hot peperami at the moment ........ mmmmmmmmm !!

FilthAndFurry;7867851

Because it reduces the power of advertising which changed the way we view … Because it reduces the power of advertising which changed the way we view 'youth' in the 1950s so that it became all-important and ultimately leads to Hannah Montana ruling the world....

We could just..you know...not listen to the advertising?:thumbsup:

I don't chnage the brands I buy regularly but I do change my pants at least once a week, Will that help?

smithyp1;7868113

was never really a fan but loving the hot peperami at the moment ........ … was never really a fan but loving the hot peperami at the moment ........ mmmmmmmmm !!

Aren't they full of fat :?

They look gross !

deb8z;7867983

You buy it every week:w00t:

almost yeah, I know!!!

DJNG22;7868884

almost yeah, I know!!!

Good god,what is the woman doing with it lol

Banned

deb8z;7868910

I think she is using it for bubble bath :-D

deb8z;7868910

i buy mine weekly :?

Banned

interesting:|
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions