Change your flight for free - easyjet

Posted 12th Mar
Recieved an email to say I can change my flight for free from tomorrow

3421514.jpg3421514.jpg3421514.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
It might be mild for you so you feel free to travel, but then you might be transmitting it to a more vulnerable person...
Lymmit12/03/2020 22:41

It might be mild for you so you feel free to travel, but then you might be …It might be mild for you so you feel free to travel, but then you might be transmitting it to a more vulnerable person...

👏👏👏👏👏This is the whole point people are missing. It might not be harmful to you but deadly to someone else
Alistair_Shand12/03/2020 22:21

That’s reasonable. The million dollar question is when will it be safe to t …That’s reasonable. The million dollar question is when will it be safe to travel to Europe again without having to worry about the Virus ?

Id argue its safe now, unless you are a person over 60 with underlying health issues, otherwise its a mild cold... mass panic and hysteria is the real problem.
15 Comments
👋👋👋
Pretty sure they'll jack up the "difference" in fare to compensate
That’s reasonable. The million dollar question is when will it be safe to travel to Europe again without having to worry about the Virus ?

That’s reasonable. The million dollar question is when will it be safe to t …That’s reasonable. The million dollar question is when will it be safe to travel to Europe again without having to worry about the Virus ?

Id argue its safe now, unless you are a person over 60 with underlying health issues, otherwise its a mild cold... mass panic and hysteria is the real problem.

Once they have a vaccine or everybody in the world has had it.
MrSprkle12/03/2020 22:28

Id argue its safe now, unless you are a person over 60 with underlying …Id argue its safe now, unless you are a person over 60 with underlying health issues, otherwise its a mild cold... mass panic and hysteria is the real problem.

Not sure I’d agree with you. Yes it affects more elderly and vulnerable people, however I don’t think for a second it should be called a mild cold!
It might be mild for you so you feel free to travel, but then you might be transmitting it to a more vulnerable person...

It might be mild for you so you feel free to travel, but then you might be …It might be mild for you so you feel free to travel, but then you might be transmitting it to a more vulnerable person...

👏👏👏👏👏This is the whole point people are missing. It might not be harmful to you but deadly to someone else

Concur! Isn’t that the whole point of a lockdown- they know majority won’t be life threatening but the more ppl out and about, the more risk to those who are vulnerable (and it could be anyone vulnerable not just elderly, anyone can have a weak immune system at any one point dependent on their current health status, so if you already got a cold then you’re weaker! And who knows what it could do to you in that state as everyone is different!)
And the more risk to those vulnerable, then there’s chance of a higher death rate , and what’s more precious than a life .
So yeh, togetherness is needed
I'm for Benidorm on April 18th, no virus there as far as I know, (for now anyway) and haven't got no email from easyJet🤞it stays that way
feckineejit13/03/2020 00:14

I'm for Benidorm on April 18th, no virus there as far as I know, (for now …I'm for Benidorm on April 18th, no virus there as far as I know, (for now anyway) and haven't got no email from easyJet🤞it stays that way

Spain is number 5 in the world for coronavirus cases. Some countries are starting to quarantine people who have been to Spain so bear in mind you may be stranded there if the UK decides to stop incoming flights

worldometers.info/cor…us/
Edited by: "chocci" 13th Mar
Spain will have 10,000 confirmed next Tuesday, followed by France and then Germany a couple of days later. When Germany/France have 10,000, then Italy could have 50,000 unless they didn't do some testing or the whole country social isolation took effect.
Mzmaameammayahoo.com12/03/2020 23:05

👏👏👏👏👏This is the whole point people are missing. It might …👏👏👏👏👏This is the whole point people are missing. It might not be harmful to you but deadly to someone else

People are too selfish to realise this. They would rather stock up on all the hand-wash so people can't wash their hands and then go around infecting people just because they feel ok. I always knew most people are only out for themselves but recent events have been a bit of an eye opener still.
Disneyland Paris is closing it's gates from Sunday. Agree with the above comments about travel. All it will cost you not to travel is money. The real cost, if you go, may be far higher for you and others. People in Italy can now be charged if they infect others, up to murder charges if a vulnerable person dies, because an individual disregarded self-isolation, when they knew they were at risk. This is serious!
MrSprkle12/03/2020 22:28

Id argue its safe now, unless you are a person over 60 with underlying …Id argue its safe now, unless you are a person over 60 with underlying health issues, otherwise its a mild cold... mass panic and hysteria is the real problem.

Too many people with no symptoms but carrying the virus are also a menace. Is it so difficult to stay put for some time, barring true emergencies? Aren't we selfish enough as it is on a daily basis?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants