Original Poster

Changed my avatar from this
http://i35.tinypic.com/14wc2te.jpg

To this

?http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1194/1263410028_2838c270c6_o.jpg

Which do you think is bettter>

Original Poster

She passed away just over a year ago.
You know one of they dogs that just is perfect in everyway, as if they know what your thinking.
That was her :thumbsup:

nice avvy btw what kind of dawg is that?

I feel for you. My first dog chased rabbit over a main road, the bunny made it across :x:cry:

nice that you have pics to remember

esq3585;3757287

She passed away just over a year ago.You know one of they dogs that just … She passed away just over a year ago.You know one of they dogs that just is perfect in everyway, as if they know what your thinking.That was her :thumbsup:

Yes it's awful when that happens. :cry: Just have to think of the good times

Original Poster

She was a german shepherd.
If you are looking for a dog you cant go wrong with one.:thumbsup:

esq3585;3757287

She passed away just over a year ago.You know one of they dogs that just … She passed away just over a year ago.You know one of they dogs that just is perfect in everyway, as if they know what your thinking.That was her :thumbsup:

i sure do i have 4 at the moment i like this avatar lots more than your old one:thumbsup:

Original Poster

This song reminds me so much of her
Used to go out jogging with her and had this on the mp3
uk.youtube.com/wat…0As

Original Poster

Link to a site I made for her.

flickr.com/pho…85/

is this just for xmas then

Original Poster

Alfonse;3757336

is this just for xmas then

No think i'll keep her on for good.

love your new avi..... she has lovely puppy dog eyes :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3757346

love your new avi..... she has lovely puppy dog eyes :thumbsup:

Thanks miss her soo much.

Anyway im away for some breakfast, brb.

esq3585;3757393

Thanks miss her soo much.Anyway im away for some breakfast, brb.

awwww

I'm so sorry about your loss but glad she had such a lovely home with you for her lifetime here.

My Sister had a German Shepherd and it wasn't until he died that I really realised how big a part of the family he was and if I'm honest still is as he's sorely missed especially by my Sister.

Nicky3668 did a wonderful thing for my Sis in creating a Christmas gif off of one of his pictures

hotukdeals.com/for…199

I've yet to tackle gif making let alone creating a website such a good remembrance.

May your memories sustain you with joy that she shared your life and for the better.

Original Poster

berni888;3757570

I'm so sorry about your loss but glad she had such a lovely home with you … I'm so sorry about your loss but glad she had such a lovely home with you for her lifetime here. My Sister had a German Shepherd and it wasn't until he died that I really realised how big a part of the family he was and if I'm honest still is as he's sorely missed especially by my Sister. Nicky3668 did a wonderful thing for my Sis in creating a Christmas gif off of one of his pictureshttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246654&page=199I've yet to tackle gif making let alone creating a website such a good remembrance. May your memories sustain you with joy that she shared your life and for the better.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2z8cas2.jpg

Great picture

Vast improvement:thumbsup:
Don't feel too sad - they do leave an empty space ( well a huge gap in the family) but you wouldn't want them to stagger on when old age has done its worst.

Next door to us have a 12 week old GS puppy - cute as they come. Have you thought about getting a new companion?

Lovely looking dog, I love dogs, my other half has a wee Lhasa apso Bilbo :-D

Original Poster

Don't think we will get another, cannot ever imagine replacing her.

esq3585;3761847

Don't think we will get another, cannot ever imagine replacing her.

I know what you mean but it isn't replacing it's a whole new beginning. Saying that we won't ever have another black lab. We love our golden retriever as much but he's not a replacement - he's just a new family member and could hardly be more different!!

i agree it's not replacing my folks seem to get a new puppy within a week as fate opatunities seem to appear but the loss of one leaves a huge gap and we have 2 so they need a new companion
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice22
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    4. dakine backpacks22

See more discussions