Changes again? Do we get told, nope, do we like it??

Found 23rd JanEdited by:"LeahsMintytoutou"
Literally mines just changed as I wrote a comment. Don't Know if I like it... it looks weird and very grey..
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
no, it just looks as though everything has expired
27 Comments
Actuallly I think it's ok. I don't like the dark grey bar thing with options on at bottom of deals but it's ok. Not too much change
Dunno some comments just look 'expired'

oh look I can put myself on top

33120274-MqxO1.jpg
Edited by: "Wongy110" 23rd Jan
Wongy1107 m ago

Dunno some comments just look 'expired'oh look I can put myself on top …Dunno some comments just look 'expired'oh look I can put myself on top [Image]

Don't be getting any funny ideas there wongy (jokes)
I like that feature when there's pages and the comments go right to the bottom of the page. That will be much better for the topcashback and quidcogame threadsvthat end up with thousands of comments. Will be much easier going to the last comment rather then having to scroll alll the way to the bottom
Does it matter what I think?
MSK.6 m ago

Of course it does with all them letters after your name
I'm sure I'll get used to it.
There trying to make us colour blind
.MUFC.27 m ago

I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Very true. As long as the changes don't **** me off I'm fine with it.
Edited by moderator: "removed swear word" 23rd Jan
joesmum11 m ago

Yes, That's the only disappointment about the update so far.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 23rd Jan
joesmum20 m ago

Yeah I agree with you on this...
Splice56 m ago

There trying to make us colour blind

rev643 m ago

Very true. As long as the changes don't **** me off I'm fine with it.

Naughty Rev!
MSK.1 h, 20 m ago

Absolutely!!!!
I found something I don't like... the Plus is now a square! Yes a square!!!! Why??? This is shapist!
33120976-y3Cjv.jpg
Shame they haven't put a limit on the excessive use of gormless emojis.
Saturn55 s ago

Shame they haven't put a limit on the excessive use of gormless emojis.

LeahsMintytoutou4 m ago

Absolutely!!!!

I think it looks like everything is permanently 'incognito' mode on mobile. Probably to encourage multis.
MSK.21 m ago

I think it looks like everything is permanently 'incognito' mode on …I think it looks like everything is permanently 'incognito' mode on mobile. Probably to encourage multis.

I'm sorry I don't know what incognito mode is... I think it's a type of view that we can choose to use but I may be very wrong on that. What is it?
get ready for the feedback thread to ask us for our feedback and then tell us to......(feel free to add your own word) I am going to go with .....enjoy the valentines flamdeer massive prizes, please tell all your mates.
LeahsMintytoutou31 m ago

I'm sorry I don't know what incognito mode is... I think it's a type of …I'm sorry I don't know what incognito mode is... I think it's a type of view that we can choose to use but I may be very wrong on that. What is it?

support.google.com/chr…=en

Normal on the left, incognito on the right. It makes the address bar the same dark grey.

33121394-qdYGv.jpg
Ah right I see, so it's to keep your search history ect private so doesn't show on your phone or laptop? I always wondered what it was lol, thanks!
LeahsMintytoutou8 m ago

Ah right I see, so it's to keep your search history ect private so doesn't …Ah right I see, so it's to keep your search history ect private so doesn't show on your phone or laptop? I always wondered what it was lol, thanks!

It's useful if you want to log into more than one email account at once etc. Doesn't just have to be for looking at pron
MSK.8 m ago

It's useful if you want to log into more than one email account at once …It's useful if you want to log into more than one email account at once etc. Doesn't just have to be for looking at pron

hahaha
Is the upvote/downvote feature back in Ask?
I like the font colour makes it more difficult to read,well done HUKD, I love the changes - that's what HUKD likes to hear right?

33124275-qpBCo.jpg
davewave3 h, 17 m ago

I like the font colour makes it more difficult to read, well done HUKD, I …I like the font colour makes it more difficult to read, well done HUKD, I love the changes - that's what HUKD likes to hear right?[Image]

I can't believe they havnt changed the long "get" bar the appears under every single deal
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants