changing from British gas to another electric company

7 replies
Found 24th Oct 2008
wanting to change my electric from British gas to someone else, anyone know any comapnys better then British gas thanks

7 Comments

Im with N Power for both and my payments have gone down! I had terrible probs with BG!!
try here
moneysupermarket.com/uti…MMS

Original Poster

pcnutta;3277287

Im with N Power for both and my payments have gone down! I had terrible … Im with N Power for both and my payments have gone down! I had terrible probs with BG!!try herehttp://www.moneysupermarket.com/utilities/cheaper-gas-electricity.aspx?Source=COMMS

I'm having problems with BG and I think there customer service is very poor!

your not wrong there, i ended up emailing the MD of BG only then did it get sorted! about a year after it all began. It is shocking.

Original Poster

pcnutta;3277417

your not wrong there, i ended up emailing the MD of BG only then did it … your not wrong there, i ended up emailing the MD of BG only then did it get sorted! about a year after it all began. It is shocking.

thanks for link hun, seemed EDF was the best one for me so now signed up to them

if you do swop, make sure you go through quidco :thumbsup:

anybody is better than bg iam am with e-on and had no probs and i think u save £5 when u have both with them

Banned

just switched to BG (cheapest for me by far - click energy 6) and £60 quidco helped. Called them and emailed them and must say their service so far is pretty poor. Will switch again once quidco has paid out.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage66
    2. Best watches under £500?55
    3. What shoes are these?33
    4. Samsung UE50MU6120KXXU or LG 55UJ630V34

See more discussions