Expired

Changing gas & electricity suppliers

Found 17th Nov 2004
Good afternoon Bargain Hunters. I know I really ought to consider changing my gas and electricity suppliers, but it all seems so difficult. Any tips?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Visit uswitch.com I did and saved loads!

even better if u have a tesco clubcard and change to powergen they will credit ur cardwith 500 points for each one that u change plus they give u clubcard points on all money paid into ur gas /electricity accounts and i personallythink powergen are the best anyway.

very friendly staff, cheaper than most other suppliers

lb1977

even better if u have a tesco clubcard and change to powergen they will … even better if u have a tesco clubcard and change to powergen they will credit ur cardwith 500 points for each one that u change plus they give u clubcard points on all money paid into ur gas /electricity accounts and i personallythink powergen are the best anyway.very friendly staff, cheaper than most other suppliers

Just recently changed to these.

Started of in a good way but had a few problems with incentives offered by them at the time.

It took a few phone calls to get them to put it right!

Came on here to ask a question, but saw this and thought I'd respond..

I changed to Telecom Plus earlier this year (took the phone option as well), and reckon I will save 18% on my gas/elec bills over the next 12 months. Was previously with Powergen.

You can check out their services at telecomplus.org.uk/low…les.

(Please note, I am an Independent Distributor for TPlus).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any recommend PC Speakers?35
    2. selling a phone on a contract22
    3. Dell 1250c Printing faint68
    4. Garage door won't stay up. Any ideas of a fix35

See more discussions