Groups

Changing Plans on Three SIM PAYM

So, my contract will end on 19th January 2017. I'm currently on PAYM 12M, 12GB Data, 600 Minutes, £25 per month. I was on live chat to find out what I can get, and saw one for PAYM 1M, 12GB Data, 200 Minutes, £20 per month. The guy said the plan I can move to is PAYM 1M plan 30GB 200 Minutes for £22... Seems strange..... So I asked him why can't I not go on any of the plan specified online, he said the computer system will only allow £3 difference????? What the hell....? I've never heard of that one before..... He also said that the computer system will not allow him to go to the other options..... All I wanted was something for around £15, 1 month (not 12 months) 4-8GB data.... In the past, I've had no problems switching plans. Anyone has this problem?

3 Comments

Just try ringing again. I often find that every time you call you will get different offers.

Original Poster

Bluefusion

Just try ringing again. I often find that every time you call you will … Just try ringing again. I often find that every time you call you will get different offers.

I'm only able to go on live chat as I'm hard of hearing. But yes, I will try them again. Very weird though......

Original Poster

All sorted.... All I have to do is wait until December, and if no plans are to my liking, I can contact the retentions team via live chat.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to European satellite tv43
      2. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???22
      3. cheap glasses websites67
      4. Virgin Media - what is a good price?620

See more discussions