Changing Sim on an Unlocked iPhone 7

Found 26th May
I have a work iPhone 7 but would like to try to use it for personal calls, etc.

I realise this is potentially a silly question but can I simply buy a pay as you go or contract and insert the sim into the unlocked phone when I want to use it, or is it something more complex than this please?
Community Updates
AskiPhone 5s
4 Comments
If it’s unlocked then it will work straight away with a pay as you go or contract sim no problem.
mds12562 m ago

If it’s unlocked then it will work straight away with a pay as you go or c …If it’s unlocked then it will work straight away with a pay as you go or contract sim no problem.

Fab thanks. It won't sync or anything with the work data?
Shouldn’t do, I guess if you still have work things on the phone then it may use your data allowance, e.g. emails etc. if it’s a managed device then they will see it’s a different number but it shouldn’t cause any issues really
mds12561 h, 7 m ago

Shouldn’t do, I guess if you still have work things on the phone then it m …Shouldn’t do, I guess if you still have work things on the phone then it may use your data allowance, e.g. emails etc. if it’s a managed device then they will see it’s a different number but it shouldn’t cause any issues really

Thank you :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants