Groups

Characters and Names

hotukdeals.com/for…754 CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ditto
    Not strictly true.
    I find that if you do a lot of jokey comments and participate in threads ie the dating threads you can get a lot of rep. That rep does not mean that you have helped anyone with advice etc just that you have put a smile on someones face and are now possibly in the clique?

I'm not gonna totally disagree with that statement BUT it's worth pointing out that without certain character's this site could have ended up a very sterile & dry place rather than the popular site it has become over the last year.

I'm probably best known as a sarcastic sh#t with a usually amusing line in pics whether posting on the deals or misc forums but I've also posted over 40 (generally well recieved, judging by temp) deals so it can be a little dangerous to generalise too much.

And as for helping people, a lot of the misc 'characters' regularly help with queries & requests for help in that forum (computing/gaming, travel, ebay, internet, legal, emotional) & have always been willing to accept new members into this 'clique'...the only challenge is being able to post 24hrs a day & put up with Currychops pawing at you if you're female!!!!

The biggest problem with rep has been stated countless times. 'Full bar' members are reluctant to rep because of the amount they will give in one go (I think it was Emma that pointed out the reluctance of the mods to rep for this exact reason) so you create 'generations' of members as the members that have joined in the last 6 months are building up each others rep now & they will, for the most part then be as reluctant to pass on large amounts of rep for deals posted 6 months from now unless the system is changed.

quote:- & put up with Currychops pawing at you if your female!!!!

the cheek of it!!! LOL.....pawing is only the start to something really special...yep a vindaloo to burn your heart cos I'm failing fast..LOL

53 Comments

currychops

pawing is only the start to something really special

"Special" - From the man that treats pepper spray as an aphrodisiac!?!?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

the only challenge is being able to post 24hrs a day & put up with … the only challenge is being able to post 24hrs a day & put up with Currychops pawing at you if you're female!!!!

LMAO:giggle: :giggle:

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

And as for helping people, a lot of the misc 'characters' regularly help … And as for helping people, a lot of the misc 'characters' regularly help with queries & requests for help in that forum (computing/gaming, travel, ebay, internet, legal, emotional) & have always been willing to accept new members into this 'clique'...the only challenge is being able to post 24hrs a day & put up with Currychops pawing at you if you're female!!!!

I feel loved (But by c32?!?!?!?!) :giggle:

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

I'm not gonna totally disagree with that statement BUT it's worth … I'm not gonna totally disagree with that statement BUT it's worth pointing out that without certain character's this site could have ended up a very sterile & dry place rather than the popular site it has become over the last year.I'm probably best known as a sarcastic sh#t with a usually amusing line in pics whether posting on the deals or misc forums but I've also posted over 40 (generally well recieved, judging by temp) deals so it can be a little dangerous to generalise too much.And as for helping people, a lot of the misc 'characters' regularly help with queries & requests for help in that forum (computing/gaming, travel, ebay, internet, legal, emotional) & have always been willing to accept new members into this 'clique'...the only challenge is being able to post 24hrs a day & put up with Currychops pawing at you if you're female!!!!The biggest problem with rep has been stated countless times. 'Full bar' members are reluctant to rep because of the amount they will give in one go (I think it was Emma that pointed out the reluctance of the mods to rep for this exact reason) so you create 'generations' of members as the members that have joined in the last 6 months are building up each others rep now & they will, for the most part then be as reluctant to pass on large amounts of rep for deals posted 6 months from now unless the system is changed.

Did the bold button break?

J.Dance

Did the bold button break?

That lil' sh#te Emasu was last seen climbing outta my window with it!!!
    Kids these days...give 'em a bit of recognition for the good work they do & then they just take the p#ss!!!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

That lil' sh#te Emasu was last seen climbing outta my window with … That lil' sh#te Emasu was last seen climbing outta my window with it!!!Kids these days...give 'em a bit of recognition for the good work they do & then they just take the p#ss!!!

Looks like thats not all :whistling: :giggle:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f33/BonnersFFEMT/Crystal%20Bachelorette/d0ec7439.jpg

No page was found its just you not found mr C32!

He's been at my drink too...I had a mark on the side of the glass!!!
    That 'boy' needs a haircut, some not quite so pink trainers, a less bra-like vest & to stop cocking his leg up my wall (is 'he' climbing out with my BOLD key or taking a leak up the wall??!?)

(At least he left my pineapple shaped pinata full of choccy liquers that Kofi sent me)

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

He's been at my drink too...I had a mark on the side of the glass!!!That … He's been at my drink too...I had a mark on the side of the glass!!!That 'boy' needs a haircut, some not quite so pink trainers, a less bra-like vest & to stop cocking his leg up my wall (is 'he' climbing out with my BOLD key or taking a leak up the wall??!?)(At least he left my pineapple shaped pinata full of choccy liquers that Kofi sent me)

No looks like he's cocking his leg :giggle:

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

That lil' sh#te Emasu was last seen climbing outta my window with … That lil' sh#te Emasu was last seen climbing outta my window with it!!!Kids these days...give 'em a bit of recognition for the good work they do & then they just take the p#ss!!!

I'm sorry :oops:

emasu

I'm sorry :oops:

Thats ok just look at the pretty picture (after all its the last thing you'll see!)

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/lilluis_04/thjokerscards.gif

Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

then they just take the p#ss!!!

Don't think you can actually blame him for that!?

JDeal

Don't think you can actually blame him for that!?

No you can't can you!?!?!?

J.Dance

Thats ok just look at the pretty picture (after all its the last thing … Thats ok just look at the pretty picture (after all its the last thing you'll see!)

The many faces of c32

What's with the latest avi Charlie?
    http://shutter05.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/10/00A/7F/7D/49/2F/4S1SMdK0+aArfnDOQTlKLjonq8LfjY6F0050.jpg
    Looking more like Jacko each time!

Weird!
    :w00t:

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

DNA testing has revealed that Emasu is in fact a lot younger that previously thought. Secret cameras have recorded further evidence, as he was noted confiding details of his crime with Mrs Bubbles:whistling:
    http://wasylik.net/g2/d/1264-2/173_7379.JPG
    He also hinted at his further plans to make off with the #, ? and ! keys

jelli89

DNA testing has revealed that Emasu is in fact a lot younger that … DNA testing has revealed that Emasu is in fact a lot younger that previously thought. Secret cameras have recorded further evidence, as he was noted confiding details of his crime with Mrs Bubbles:whistling:He also hinted at his further plans to make off with the #, ? and ! keys

:w00t: :lol: :lol:

jelli89

He also hinted at his further plans to make off with the #, ? and ! keys

I have removed them & they are now on my keyring.....

jelli89

DNA testing has revealed that Emasu is in fact a lot younger that … DNA testing has revealed that Emasu is in fact a lot younger that previously thought. Secret cameras have recorded further evidence, as he was noted confiding details of his crime with Mrs Bubbles:whistling:He also hinted at his further plans to make off with the #, ? and ! keys

i brings my 'son' up good I'll tell ya. He knows thievin' ain't right less he gives it to his mama :-D

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

I have removed them & they are now on my keyring.....

Oh really charlie?!#?!#

Think Curry just tried to paw me on the main deals board

Is THAT allowed?

emasu

Oh really charlie?!#?!#

Oh great...the lil' fecker's got ma house keys too...just as well I've nothing worth stealin'!!!

Gaia

Think Curry just tried to paw me on the main deals board :|Is THAT … Think Curry just tried to paw me on the main deals board :|Is THAT allowed?

Apparently pawing is like foreplay(& in his 'world' is not only allowed but encouraged)....in much the same way (as I already pointed out) that he uses pepper spray as an aphrodisiac....

And on that note ... never play naughty following chilli preparation

Is pawing not just foreplay in all men talk?

Gaia

And on that note ... never play naughty following chilli preparation

or after aplying Tigerbalm :w00t:

Now don't tempt me .... you know ... somethings you feel you just have to try for yourself!

+ # + ! + ? = :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gaia

Now don't tempt me .... you know ... somethings you feel you just have … Now don't tempt me .... you know ... somethings you feel you just have to try for yourself!

Belive me you really don't

Hey thats one for the slogan thread.
    HDUK - hotter than foreplay with tigerbalm :giggle:

Original Poster

what the eck....I DIDN'T POST THIS THREAD....is somebody trying to ruin my reputation....answers from lusty women by PM ...please include chest size and availability!! LOL

:whistling: I am guessing foreplay with Curry is pretty HOT too ...

currychops

what the eck....I DIDN'T POST THIS THREAD....is somebody trying to ruin … what the eck....I DIDN'T POST THIS THREAD....is somebody trying to ruin my reputation....answers from lusty women by PM ...please include chest size and availability!! LOL

[CENTER]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/Melting1/pervert.jpg[/CENTER]

Original Poster

Gaia

:whistling: I am guessing foreplay with Curry is pretty HOT too ...

the fiveplay ain't that bad either..you FREE!!

Suddenly realises how I should have reacted to the guy with it all hanging out on the tube!!

currychops

the fiveplay ain't that bad either..you FREE!!

Usually I have a nominal fee ... escalating fees with level of pleasure required ... a girl got to make herself a living.:giggle:

I meant curry powder ... naturally MuHhHhhHhaaaHhHhahaa

Gaia

Suddenly realises how I should have reacted to the guy with it all … Suddenly realises how I should have reacted to the guy with it all hanging out on the tube!!

THis is clearly where you have been going wrong all this time...

Original Poster

OMG I'm gonna have to ban myself from the knicker and bra threads ....it's a case of DAMAGE LIMITATION.....must PM joshanna to ask what colour she's wearing today!!!..LOL

Gaia

Think Curry just tried to paw me on the main deals board :|Is THAT … Think Curry just tried to paw me on the main deals board :|Is THAT allowed?

I think he may be trying to emulate your grace - sadly i think he has a long way to go to pull it off...
    http://whirledview.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/cinderella_in_carriage_santa_fe_opera_20_1.jpg
    and who the hell did he manage to convince that somehow he would get them into the Royal box at Ascot?

Original Poster

Gaia

Usually I have a nominal fee ... escalating fees with level of pleasure … Usually I have a nominal fee ... escalating fees with level of pleasure required ... a girl got to make herself a living.:giggle:I meant curry powder ... naturally MuHhHhhHhaaaHhHhahaa

that word NOMINAL is very appealing....will loose change suffice or do you do PAYG?????

jelli89

he has a long way to go to pull it off...[

And suddenly Curry's appeal to the ladies of hotdeals escalates...:whistling:

On that note I am gonna take this weary body to bed. Night all :-D!

Must be something in the Scottish water tonight!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
      3. What do these 2 men have in common69
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164

See more discussions