Groups

Charge for moving a Sky+ Box?

I was wondering if anyone had a rough idea of how much Sky are likely to charge to be called out to move a Sky+ Box from upstairs to downstairs?

I know their usual call out is £60 for installation so they would class it as an installation again, as they are installing it downstairs?

I just wanted to see if anyone knows before I am stuck in a queue for the next hour trying to get through to the right department.

Thanks

3 Comments

You should phone them up to cancel, say you are moving to virgin as they will install multiroom for you cheaply.
    Get them to reduce your monthly costs and come and install mutliroom for free. If they reduce your monthly bill by 50% then it pays for the multiroom over the year and you have the benefit of the 2 boxes.

Banned

Why don't you just do it yourself - or phone a local aerial installer?

Unless there is someone odd in your request, its pretty straightforward and shouldn't take more than 30 minutes or so to complete the task.

guv

Why don't you just do it yourself - or phone a local aerial … Why don't you just do it yourself - or phone a local aerial installer?Unless there is someone odd in your request, its pretty straightforward and shouldn't take more than 30 minutes or so to complete the task.

have to agree local aerial installer or electrician will do it a lot cheaper.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions