Groups

Charity Event

Hi All,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me. I am looking to raise money for a charity of my choice where I can take part in one of those "Once in a lifetime" adventures.

I have been looking around on websites like acrossthedivide.com but the only events I can choose from that allow you to pick a charity of your choice will cost me about £2000 in total then I have to raise around £2500 for the charity.

Raising the charity money won't be a problem but the registration and event costs are way out of my personal funding budget.

I was wondering if anyone on here may have done something similar before and could maybe point me to some websites where I can find what I am after.

doitforcharity.com/ is the sort of thing I am after but I would like a challenge that will really push me to the limit not the usual like trekking in Peru where you are walking on a well laid out path.

An example of what I would like to do could be:

Trekking in the North Pole
    Trekking in an Unknown Jungle
    Survival Challenge

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Comment

No idea, but I'm sure someone can help (lil bump for ya ;-) )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions