Groups

Charity event.

We are organising a charity day at work for our maternity department but I want to do something myself...something i can get sponsored for. But have no ideas. Pls no skydiving suggestions as i cant do heights..lol. Rep to helpers x

9 Comments

That's why you skydive, Because you fear it, So yeah I recommend Skydiving or Bungee jumping, Conquer your fears and do something good. Good luck...!!!

what about a cycle ride (long !) maybe from the maternity unit to the next nearest one - that way you could get it in the local papers etc ?

or organise a fun run ?

someone at work sat in a bath of cold beans outside the office for charity - he did it at lunch time so all the other office workers walked past and threw mony in a bucket -and got the local paper to come and take pics so he got more donations that way - could you do it outside your local supermarket on a saturday when they are busy?

Sponsored waxing of all body hair

You could have one of the men dress as a baby and you have to look after him all day. Just hope he dose not need a nappy change.

how about running a book on how long you can stand on one leg for, which you'd have to do in a public place so it can be monitored (or something along those lines) people pay £1 to make a guess. Guesses could be in breakdowns of seconds, minutes and hours. the person who guesses the closest without going over wins 20% of the takings with the other 80% going to the charity

how about an eating themed one, a certain price per item , eg:20p per ferrero rocher over a certain period of time????
    or if watching the weight how about a weight loosing one eg:50p per 1lb lost over a certain period again x
    what ever you choose , good luck!

How about baking cakes and selling slices to colleagues for charity? We did this where I worked once, and sold to different departments etc.

Hi someone oh here the otherday with a rodeo bull thing for hire for fundraisers etc, tried finding it but cant now but there loads if you do internet search.

rodeobull.me.uk/
    Sounds like fun!!

I did a sky dive for make a wish foundation, best experience of my life, conquer your fears and go for it, good luck with whatever you decide
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions