Charity Gaming Stream for Cancer Research UK (Chance to win a 12 month Xbox Live Ultimate Game Pass Subscription)

Posted 13th Feb
3406125-s0bTU.jpg
A few months back I asked for some tips helping put this idea together, and thanks to some of you it's now all in place!

As you can see from above, me and two of my friends are completing a 24 hour gaming marathon aiming to raise funds for Cancer Reseach UK (This is a cause close to our heart as one of us has tackled the disease twice and is in the recovery process as we speak). More info on his and our story can be found on our Just Giving page (link below).

To make this a little more interested for people who will be watching (streaming on Twitch, link willalso be below and can also be found on the image), we will play 24 games, each game for an hour.

For those who are fans of Halo, we will be playing the majority of the series as it's the game that really brought our love of gaming to life (you may also appreciate the £343 target we have set ourselves!).

We are inviting you all to come watch our stream in 2 weeks time, help spread the word and potentially join in some of our games (maybe with a voluntary donation?).

As a final incentive to donate, we are offering a 12 month Game Pass Ultimate Subscription to one lucky donator. On top of this, there is also a 1 month and 14 day subscription to give away. These will be given at random using a random number generator to any donator no matter how much is donated (it could even be just one pound, every little helps this great cause). If you were interested in this, please make sure when donating, in the comment box leave an email address for me to contact you on after. We will do the draw live on stream towards the end of the marathon

-------------------------------------------------------------

OUR JUST GIVING PAGE TO DONATE

OUR TWITCH PAGE TO WATCH THE STREAM LIVE ON THE DAY
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

2 Comments
Hey guys good luck with this
epic.mushroom13/02/2020 20:39

Hey guys good luck with this

Thanks

I'm sure it's going to be a bit more challenging that i'd originally thought as well!
Edited by: "iCoxyyyy" 13th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants