Expired

Charlie & Lola Dvds

9 replies
Found 23rd Jul 2009
Anybody know where I can get a few of these cheapish please? Any ones will do as my little boy has decided he loves Charlie & Lola.... Thanks

1. Ask
  2. DVD
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. DVD
9 Comments

i got season 1 for about £2 i will find you the thread

Original Poster

That would be great, thanks :thumbsup:

the offer was for the hut but has now gone up to £8. i use

dvdcollections.co.uk/

to compare dvd prices:

season 1 - £3.61 from asda

its the cheapest one of all the seasons i can find. i got it for my daughter when she decided to like it along with everything else. keeps her entertained for quite a while! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

izzyboy5;5832125

the offer was for the hut but has now gone up to £8. i use … the offer was for the hut but has now gone up to £8. i use http://www.dvdcollections.co.uk/to compare dvd prices:season 1 - £3.61 from asda

Thanks for that, much appreciated. Shame it's no longer £2 but £3 odd isn't too bad either-for a bit of peace. It's great, he hurries his bath and gets dressed so quickly just to catch it on Cbeebies :-D

I got mine for between £4 and £7 with free delivery from Asda online and HMV. You just have to keep checking the websites for deals as the prices go up and down a lot.

hi asda are now doing 2 for 5 pounds on charlie and lola dvds.

Original Poster

tonijoe;5854448

hi asda are now doing 2 for 5 pounds on charlie and lola dvds.

Is that instore only? Can't see it online. Will have a look tomorrow. Thanks :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66709
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions