Banned

this site really needs a PM system

ODB_69;4869108

LMFAO :-D

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;4869108

Actually after their post last night a lot of people were really helpful so would also be interested in their progress I'm sure.

This site really needs to get rid of trolls.

Banned

H_K;4869140

Actually after their post last night a lot of people were really helpful … Actually after their post last night a lot of people were really helpful so would also be interested in their progress I'm sure.This site really needs to get rid of trolls.

so why not post in that thread?

What this site really needs to get rid of is MULTI ID's who post numerous pointless threads ;-)

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;4869158

so why not post in that thread?What this site really needs to get rid of … so why not post in that thread?What this site really needs to get rid of is MULTI ID's who post numerous pointless threads ;-)

Whats a multi Id?

If you don't like them dont read them! simple as, Honey! :thumbsup:

Banned

ODB_69;4869158

so why not post in that thread?What this site really needs to get rid of … so why not post in that thread?What this site really needs to get rid of is MULTI ID's who post numerous pointless threads ;-)

your fired :thumbsup:

Banned

ODB_69;4869158

Oh, i thought luke was banned. :lol:

Banned

H_K;4869174

Whats a multi Id?If you don't like them dont read them! simple as, Honey! … Whats a multi Id?If you don't like them dont read them! simple as, Honey! :thumbsup:

oooooooooooooooooohhh get you miss been here two seconds :roll:

Banned

H_K;4869174

Whats a multi Id?If you don't like them dont read them! simple as, Honey! … Whats a multi Id?If you don't like them dont read them! simple as, Honey! :thumbsup:

I dont!

strange how Multi id's always ask the same question...yet you know what a troll is!

dog_cop;4869175

your fired :thumbsup:

Yes Sir Alan :-D

Banned

DangerGod;4869191

Oh, i thought luke was banned. :lol:

he is.........

for now

Banned

ODB_69;4869211

he is.........for now

please sir whats a troll :oops:

Banned

dog_cop;4869216

please sir whats a troll :oops:

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/roger_moore_the_saint.jpg

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;4869204

I dont!strange how Multi id's always ask the same question...yet you know … I dont!strange how Multi id's always ask the same question...yet you know what a troll is!

Everyone on here knows what a troll is, especially with posters like you around.

whatever it is you're accusing me of doesnt bother me, shame you sink to bullying for kicks. This thread was nothing to do with you so why you're still here confuses me.

Charlie23, I hope it went well and that you have some good news for us!! :thumbsup:

Banned

so you dont know me...and accuse me of being a troll?

if bullying is name calling and you want to be childish about it

you started it ;-)

Banned

dog_cop;4869264

http://blacksportsonline.com/index/2043-fail-camera.jpg

Banned

image code fail grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Banned

jellybaby22;4869279

344 posts ...and already bitching ....you learn the ways of misc … 344 posts ...and already bitching ....you learn the ways of misc fast...:lol:

344 in 14 days

Multi Much?! :w00t:

Banned

jellybaby22;4869279

[COLOR="Red"]344 posts[/COLOR] ...and already bitching ....you learn the … [COLOR="Red"]344 posts[/COLOR] ...and already bitching ....you learn the ways of misc fast...:lol:Welcome....to hell

now now be honest jelly, how many was it before you started? :P

Banned

ODB_69;4869305

344 in 14 hours Multi Much?! :w00t:

Hope you got on well Charlie32

How can an honest thread turn into a girl fight?
    sad

Banned

jellybaby22;4869325

here we go again ODB...your bullying is getting out of hand....your a bad … here we go again ODB...your bullying is getting out of hand....your a bad man ;-)

loooooooooool

I should ask Mods how many Kills we have each so we can check whos winning :-D

EDIT - Thought occurs...wonder if this person has already been one of my kills?

Banned

jellybaby22;4869346

ME I always win...you should know that by now :whistling:

http://rolandog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/women_know_your_limits.jpg

Banned

OP are you Spearmint and all the other names they had?

ODB_69;4869409

OP are you Spearmint and all the other names they had?

no, thats me:thumbsup:

Banned

skusey;4869433

no, thats me:thumbsup:

loooooooooool :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat76735
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1826
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions