Charlies Direct

Found 11th Apr 2008
Has anyone ever heard of Charlies Direct? charliesdirect.co.uk ??

Anybody ever used them or know anything about them??

I am looking for a new rucksack and they have a decent deal but have never really heard of them before.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Community Updates
MiscCamping
2 Comments
Yes, I've bought from them before, not directly from their website, but some power tools from eBay (csl-wales).
Didn't have any problems - they were good at responding to emails and agreed to send quickly because I needed the tools at short notice. Only slight drawback was that they added me to their mailing list and they do send a lot of emails - it was easy to unsubscribe though.
Original Poster
meister;1874862

Yes, I've bought from them before, not directly from their website, but … Yes, I've bought from them before, not directly from their website, but some power tools from eBay (csl-wales).Didn't have any problems - they were good at responding to emails and agreed to send quickly because I needed the tools at short notice. Only slight drawback was that they added me to their mailing list and they do send a lot of emails - it was easy to unsubscribe though.

Cheers for this, managed to source what I was looking for from amazon for a better price.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants