CharlieThirtyTwo=Green Goblin?

20 replies
Found 27th Jun 2008
Whenever i see his posts, I can imagine him saying it like the green goblin in spidermann. You know what I mean? Maybe cos his avatar is similar to this person lol

19 Comments

Original Poster

ctuk;2407519

green goblin?

Thats it editted OP

Original Poster

Anyone think the same?

Er - No sorry. His Av. is The Joker from Batman - don't quite get the Spiderman link:?

charlie scares the cr*p out of me

but i'm sure he doesn't mean to...

jelli89;2407952

Er - No sorry. His Av. is The Joker from Batman - don't quite get the … Er - No sorry. His Av. is The Joker from Batman - don't quite get the Spiderman link:?

Shoulda just left it Jelli....this poor child's thread seemed doomed to failure....
[SIZE="1"](Punching outta his class)[/SIZE]

If you really want to impress people here then put your money on the line....

]HERE

pikachu12;2407971

charlie scares the cr*p out of mebut i'm sure he doesn't mean to...

You're not the first person I've 'heard' say this!! C32 - have you been hiding in dark alleys again, scaring the Bejesus out of the young 'uns !!!! :whistling:

pikachu12;2407971

charlie scares the cr*p out of mebut i'm sure he doesn't mean to...

Have no fear...I'm a sweetheart really....ask anyone who's family I have hostage!!?!

shibi din;2407989

You're not the first person I've 'heard' say this!! C32 - have you been … You're not the first person I've 'heard' say this!! C32 - have you been hiding in dark alleys again, scaring the Bejesus out of the young 'uns !!!! :whistling:

There is no truth whatsoever in the rumours that I have been "monkeying around" in alleyways (or elsewhere)!!?!

This is you is it not? In a dark alley? As for the monkeying - well, we can only assume, given that you are such a cheeky chappy!!!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg139/shibi-din/Joker_in_Alley.jpg

That does seem an exceptionally well lit "Dark alley"....

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2407983

Shoulda just left it Jelli....this poor child's thread seemed doomed to … Shoulda just left it Jelli....this poor child's thread seemed doomed to failure....[SIZE=1](Punching outta his class)[/SIZE]

Whats that meant to mean :?

Charlie is an interesting and complexing character.

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2407992

Have no fear...I'm a sweetheart really....ask anyone who's family I have … Have no fear...I'm a sweetheart really....ask anyone who's family I have hostage!!?!

emasu;2408230

Charlie is an interesting and complexing character.

Don't think that's quite enough to get your mum back!!

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial"](Complexing??)[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

pfftt, you shoulda shared a cell with him, you lot don't know what scared is...............................

hottoshop;2408288

pfftt, you shoulda shared a cell with him, you lot don't know what scared … pfftt, you shoulda shared a cell with him, you lot don't know what scared is...............................

Do you still have nightmares and wake up in a cold, cold, sweat?? :?

shibi din;2408310

Do you still have nightmares and wake up in a cold, cold, sweat?? :?

Oh yes !
Have you been subjected to the same torture ? I understand C32 frequented many of HM institutions ??

Don't know whether it was more 'Prisoner Cell Block H' or 'Tenko' !!

hottoshop;2408400

Oh yes !Have you been subjected to the same torture ? I understand C32 … Oh yes !Have you been subjected to the same torture ? I understand C32 frequented many of HM institutions ??

yes but he always ends up here

[CENTER]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/jennybubs/RavenTengu-1.jpg[/CENTER]

shibi din;2408431

Don't know whether it was more 'Prisoner Cell Block H' or 'Tenko' !!

Is it really my fault if my drinks & meds bill meant we had to get by on Asda economy noodles for month...hardly makes it a Japanese prisoner of war camp!!?!?

As for the Cell block H comparisons....you were just as guilty of making those walls wobble!!?!

(Hey Red...have a shiny saturday hun)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11

See more discussions