Found 16th Jun 2008
right guys as you know the **** i have been getting, just for the record i am now chatting to 2 members on msn, one fo them is in the chat now as a guest and someone is using sassie as a username, no doubt to stir up even more trouble, so for anyone that knows me it aint me,

i am not going to drag the other members into this, but three have been into chat tonight to see exactly what is going on, if they wish to comment they can, if they dont then i understand

apparently i am in their stirring up trouble as well as posting in here and chatting on msn with friends, this has got so pathetic i cannot believe i am posting this

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

theres always one ******* dont worry about it.

Banned

why are you even bothered?

Not going to name members or get invloved much after this, but the HUKDchat was being used to chat **** about other members
(although who ever made the room didn't intend for that to happen )
kthxbai

just let it go over ur head

i popped in as a guest and didnt particularly like what i was reading. I then got booted out

someone certainly has it in for you girl

colinsunderland;2326877

why are you even bothered?

If someone was using your name in an attempt to stir trouble wouldnt you be bothered!

Original Poster Banned

thank you for speaking up xx

the sassienator will get too the bottom of it know doubt.

I was viewing the chat earlier and its like a kids playground full of childish behaviour!

is there an obvious suspect ?

harlzter;2326893

I was viewing the chat earlier and its like a kids playground full of … I was viewing the chat earlier and its like a kids playground full of childish behaviour!

..cause it's full of kids :roll:

Banned

harlzter;2326887

If someone was using your name in an attempt to stir trouble wouldnt you … If someone was using your name in an attempt to stir trouble wouldnt you be bothered!

not really, its an anonymous internet forum and chat room, why would i care?
Sassie, I think you are well known enough on here for people to know what you are like, if people want to believe you are **** stirring or whatever then I wouldn't even bother with them :thumbsup:

Banned

Presumably you are older than the 12 year olds doing it so just ignore them

colinsunderland;2326923

Presumably you are older than the 12 year olds doing it so just ignore … Presumably you are older than the 12 year olds doing it so just ignore them

well said:thumbsup:

you need to a'sassie'nate 'em ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice22
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    4. dakine backpacks22

See more discussions