Page 34 - Puzzle 10 – £100 cash – ALIENS
Page 34 - Puzzle 11 – £100 cash – JAMES BLUNT
Page 37 - Puzzle 12 – £100 cash – FALSE TEETH
Page 39 – Puzzle 13 - £50 cash – ANDY
Page 44 - Puzzle 14 – £250 cash – 604
Page 44 - Puzzle 15 – £250 cash – CARDBOARD CUTOUT
Page 44 - Puzzle 16 – 5x £25 cash – LIVERPOOL
Page 57 - Puzzle 17 – £500 cash – JAM AND CHUTNEY

Best of luck everyone – think lucky, be lucky – and a happy New Year to all.

57 Comments

Thanks

Thank you jerneygirli, happy new year & best of luck to you too lovey

Thank You, Happy New Year

Thank you jerneygirli for all the answers: Much appreciated.

Wishing you a winning NEW YEAR.

thank you and a happy new year to you

thanks

Thank You
Happy New Year To All x

thanks was stuck on a couple of answers, im useless at crosswords

Many thanks and a Happy New Year x

Banned

God please bless me with blindness if I take an intrest in thease awful z list celeb or people writing in asking how to put one feet in front of another

Cheers

thank you and a happy new year

thank you and a happy new year

Thx

Thanks

Thank you so much jerneygirli, i had a letter a few days ago from chat i have won £250

[quote=allycat38]Thank you so much jerneygirli, i had a letter a few days ago from chat i have won £250 [/quote

well done , good timing around this time of year , ive never won anything from chat or take a break (although I have won other comps), infact think I won a pack of glitter pens ages ago from a chat giveaway but that's been it.

Thank you.

BIG THANKS & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Good luck jerneygirli and thanks, wishing you a Happy New Year! x

thanks X)
happy new year

Thank you jerneygirli Happy-New-Year to you x

thanks

Thanks jerneygirli. Good luck & all the best to 2015

Thank You jerneygirli much appreciated.

Thanks

thankyou & a happy new year!

Thank you.
I wonder if they get more entries than magazines sold ?

Many thanks

Thank you

many thanks and a prosperous 2015 to our good friend the jerneygirli ,,,

Happy and lucky New Year everyone.
Congratulations alleycat38. I like to hear about people winning.

Thank you Jerneygirli, wishing you a Healthy and Wealthy New Year. x

Thanks and Happy New Year

Thanks

Thanks

Original Poster

allycat38

Thank you so much jerneygirli, i had a letter a few days ago from chat i … Thank you so much jerneygirli, i had a letter a few days ago from chat i have won £250

Well done allycat38 - a fantastic start to the New Year. Many congratulations

Original Poster

iluvcake1

[quote=allycat38]Thank you so much jerneygirli, i had a letter a few days … [quote=allycat38]Thank you so much jerneygirli, i had a letter a few days ago from chat i have won £250 [/quotewell done , good timing around this time of year , ive never won anything from chat or take a break (although I have won other comps), infact think I won a pack of glitter pens ages ago from a chat giveaway but that's been it.

It will happen iluvcake1 - keep entering and just when you least expect it an envelope will land on your doormat with the feeling of celebration that you have won something. Happy 2015

jerneygirli

It will happen iluvcake1 - keep entering and just when you least expect … It will happen iluvcake1 - keep entering and just when you least expect it an envelope will land on your doormat with the feeling of celebration that you have won something. Happy 2015 <3

I remember once I missed a parcel from a delivery courier got one of the missed card thingys they leave knew I hadn't bought anything so thought oh ive won something ...anyway rearranged delivery for my day off waited in all day then this big hugh truck turns up not a van but one of those massive monster trucks oh couldn't believe it I thought oh my god ive won a washing machine or oven or big telly I was so excited , so im excitedly looking out my window the driver gets in the back of the truck im nearly wetting myself by now to see what he wheels out his monster truck - then out he comes then I really couldn't believe it ,hes coming out his truck with a box in his hand , a tiny box , a box about the size of a block of butter im like what ? gets to the door signed for it, opened it , its a small bottle of bubble bath, UNBELIEVABLE I was gutted but hey ho I actually find it really funny now because I thought it was something massive but sadly it wasn't but a prize is a prize.

many thanks and happy new year
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition55515
    2. Free flights to Europe79
    3. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616

See more discussions