Groups

Chat to Charlie here

This thread is for Charlie to talk to his mates on here :))

37 Comments

Original Poster

I'm in

Hello :-D

Original Poster

darren9030;7307590

Hello :-D

Hey Darren :-D

lovely idea Marina.

I said to charlie in his leaving thread that he must keep his friends and family close as going on experience (with my father) they help u so much, but sometimes its hard to reach out.

Charlie, come on here anytime u need a moan, or a laugh as we will all be here for you

Oh Lord :whistling:

:oops:

Hello hello hello everyone

+ Charlie - how are you ??

Charlie Scene;7307601

dont be. we are all here for you:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;7307601

Original Poster

bossyboots;7307593

lovely idea Marina.I said to charlie in his leaving thread that he must … lovely idea Marina.I said to charlie in his leaving thread that he must keep his friends and family close as going on experience (with my father) they help u so much, but sometimes its hard to reach out.Charlie, come on here anytime u need a moan, or a laugh as we will all be here for you

Hey Bossy, thanks

darren9030;7307604

Hello hello hello everyone :)+ Charlie - how are you ??

Oy!!!

I'm here too :? :x :?

Original Poster

cw9652;7307632

Oy!!!I'm here too :? :x :?

Move away then :roll:

:lol:

darren9030;7307604

Hello hello hello everyone :)+ Charlie - how are you ??

im alright thanks mate. and u?

bossyboots;7307607

dont be. we are all here for you:thumbsup:

hiya, i know but.........:oops: :-D

bossyboots;7307593

Anytime u need a moan, or a laugh as we will all be here for you

I'll do the laugh side, you do the moan side.......... Deal

cw9652;7307632

Oy!!!I'm here too :? :x :?

Sorry - i said everyone to include you & bossy :giggle:

im alright thanks mate. and u?

Very well thanks - enjoying 3 days off work

who wouldn't be in

Charlie Scene;7307640

hiya, i know but.........:oops: :-D

charlie dont worry, your friends and family will know when to be there...............they will:) Sometimes when I went with my dad to get chemo...........we would sit for few hours and not many words being spoke but just holding his hand was enough for him

You have the added bonus of us all being here for you too:thumbsup: Sometimes its easier to type up words to strangers online.............I have done it myself with a thread about my dad and got so much support in a couple of hours and was just what I needed.

keep in touch with us all when u can

Charlie.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;7307745

What a crap thread.Where's the pictures.How can I guess if there aren't … What a crap thread.Where's the pictures.How can I guess if there aren't any pictures. :xHi ya Charlie. :-D

I'm not Charlie, but look for your spectacles :roll:

Hi Phillip

bossyboots;7307733

charlie dont worry, your friends and family will know when to be … charlie dont worry, your friends and family will know when to be there...............they will:) Sometimes when I went with my dad to get chemo...........we would sit for few hours and not many words being spoke but just holding his hand was enough for himYou have the added bonus of us all being here for you too:thumbsup: Sometimes its easier to type up words to strangers online.............I have done it myself with a thread about my dad and got so much support in a couple of hours and was just what I needed.keep in touch with us all when u can

i will, and i went through it all last year so i know what to expect :thumbsup:

Jumpingphil;7307745

What a crap thread.Where's the pictures.How can I guess if there aren't … What a crap thread.Where's the pictures.How can I guess if there aren't any pictures. Hi ya Charlie.

hey jp :-D

deek72;7307747

Charlie.

dude ;-)

Take care guys & girls - my bed is calling. Hope to see one or two of you christmas day whilst i'm at work & if not
    http://vincentloy.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/merryxmas_text1_455.jpg

Original Poster

darren9030;7307813

Take care guys & girls - my bed is calling. Hope to see one or two of you … Take care guys & girls - my bed is calling. Hope to see one or two of you christmas day whilst i'm at work & if not

Night Darren

darren9030;7307813

Take care guys & girls - my bed is calling. Hope to see one or two of you … Take care guys & girls - my bed is calling. Hope to see one or two of you christmas day whilst i'm at work & if not

Night night to you too Darren and I have been clickety clicking btw on your animal thread:thumbsup:

mod

Charlie you old dog you; hope you are doing well and giving them nurses hell and the eye in equal measures

Hi Charlie,

Hope you're doing well buddy

with you all the way charlie, positive energy and thoughts sent with loadsa love :santa:

Banned

obviously missed something, and sorry if things arent good for you charlie, keep positive and as you know everyone here will be routing for ya (is that how you spelll routing) take care and our very best wishes to ya
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Charlie
    Im also sorry to hear things aren't great, and I wish you all the best, I know I don't post that much on misc but I do read it and I really do wish you all the best.

Its also nice to see how supportive people on here can be

Charlie ive been told by Marina to use this thread.... :lol:

Original Poster

Starr;7313748

Charlie ive been told by Marina to use this thread.... :lol:

Do you mean politely reminded?

Wishing you all the best Charlie, havnt been on misc for a while so missed a lot. Just read previous thread and got the jist, hope your better soon xxx

Original Poster

Charlie says hi to all his friends

Happy new year Charlie, I know I'm a little late but haven't been on since

All the best for this year.

Banned

Starr;7485808

Happy new year Charlie, I know I'm a little late but haven't been on … Happy new year Charlie, I know I'm a little late but haven't been on since :)All the best for this year.

+1

Get well soon :thumbsup:

Hi Charlie,
    Hope things are going ok for you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…66
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions