hello, do u come here often
    her: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    me: mmmm shes well up for it

Blimey... that must have hurt

What?

When you fell to earth ...

hey, fancy a sh*g ?>>?

makes me laugh every time!

When i was younger i was in a club wearing a little boob tube top. this guy at the bar comes over and say this will get nipple on and puts a drink next to my boob. then says can i buy you a drink.

i may no0t be fred flintstone but i could sure make your bed rock. hahahahahahahaha not lol

is your dad a thief cause he stole the stars and put them in your eyes lol

Original Poster

Was at the bar gettin a drink last weekend. The guy next to me asked if I was a dentist.
    He said I had nice teeth!!
    before you ask, no - i havent got big teeth! lol

I wish I could be a tear so I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks and die on your lips .......................

I noticed you noticing me........ and I wanted to give you notice, that I noticed you tooooooo

juicyx;1993836

is your dad a thief cause he stole the stars and put them in your eyes lol

i much prefer this avatar juicy lucy, the licker of monitors.!

i've lost my teddy bear i've looked everywhere for it and i can't find it [pause] will you go to bed with me?

one i've always enjoyed. here's a list from a website:

Break a bit of ice on the bar and say "Now I've broken the ice can I buy you a drink?"

Are you wearing spacepants, because your behind is totally out of this world!

Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?

It's your lucky day - my girlfriend dumped me last night, so I'm back on the singles market.

I want you to have my children... they're in the car outside.

I suffer from amnesia - do I come here often?

I've been trying to talk to you for ages. No, I still can't do it.

Are we related? Do you want to be?

You look almost stupid enough to date me.

I won't unlock these handcuffs until you agree to go out with me.

You must be Jamaican, cause baby Jamaican me crazy.

I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

If you behave yourself you can have me later.

You have the sexiest ankles I've seen since I got back from Saudi.

I would marry your daddy just to get your last name.

I may be no Fred Flintstone but I can sure make your Bedrock.

Got any beer at Home?

I want to father your children.

You know, for a tall chick you're feet aren't too big.

You're ugly but you intrigue me.

Do you go for casual sex or would you prefer me to dress up?

Hi. I'm gay, think you can convert me?

Grab your jacket, you've scored. Let's go.

Hey babe, how about you and me going clubbing; and I dont mean baby seals!!

Wanna take a gamble? You make the bet and Ill raise the stake!

What is a fine-looking woman like you doing with a guy like that?

Whats a nice place doing in a girl like you?

I like your legs so much Im going to name one Christmas and one New Years. Hey, can I see you between the holidays?

Im a computer nerd and Id love to byte your bits as you have a beautiful graphical interface.

Well, if youre not gonna buy me a drink, I suppose a quickie in the parking lot is out of the question.

Would you like to dance with the greatest dancer in the world? So would I, lets go to the dance floor together to try and find him.

Be unique and different, say yes.

Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?

Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room across the street.

Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.

So, you're a girl huh?

I've had quite a bit to drink, and you're beginning to look pretty good.

Let's take a shower together -- you smell.

You know the more I drink, the prettier you get!

Are you free tonight or will it cost me?

Are you legal?

You'll do.

I think I could fall madly in bed with you.

Uh, oh. My parents met at a place like this. Let's get the hell out of here.

Hi. Can I domesticate you?

I'm a freelance gynocologist. How long has it been since your last checkup?

If I were to borrow your glasses, could I see you home?

I think that we might be related. Let me check for the family birthmark on your chest.

I'm wearing Revlon colourstay lipstick, want to help me test the claim it won't kiss off?

So, Is it safe to say I'm gonna score?

So was I worth waiting for?

Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.

I'm not drunk, I'm just like this all the time.

Is you hot or am I coming down with something?

Ive got the body of a Chippendale,.... he's buried under the patio at home.

I've had quite a bit to drink, and you're beginning to look pretty good.

About how drunk do you think I'd need to get you, for you to come home with me?

I have not had sex in three years. No matter what you did, kiss me all over, dance for me, or wear provocative outfits, I would not give in. Want to test me?

Do you like anyone else in here? Well, I guess you are stuck with me.

You like sleeping? Me too! We should do it together sometime.

You look like someone who enjoys a challenge

Hello, I may have just met you but I feel like I have known you all my life and I love you, what hotel room should I reserve?

I'm invisible. Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?

Your shirt has to go, but you can stay.

Hi, my name is Chris. I'm funny, financially stable, and have a very interesting DNA structure.

You are just truly absolutely beautiful! Can you cook and clean also?

You look just like my mother.

You look like a hooker I knew in Fresno.

I'd call this puppy love but I'm not into all those new positions.

Wow, your eyebrows are thick.

I'm sick. My medicine is to talk to you.

I'm feeling a little off today. Would you like to turn me on?

I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet.

Buy me a beer, will ya hon?

Do you have a name or can I call you mine

What's wrong with the women in here? They just don't like gorgeous guys anymore...

I'm not drunk, I'm always a little unstable.

Id buy you a drink but if Im going to crash and burn I should do it sober.

My mother told me Id never find a girl like you. Can we go tell her she was wrong?

If I had to choose between one night with you or winning the lottery...I would chose winning the lottery...but it would be close...real close...

Are you Natasha, my contact?

All this could be yours for one low, low price!

So, do you like fat guys with no money?

Here is $20. Drink until I am really good looking, then come to talk to me.

Do you think I could borrow that dress sometime?

Hello, Susie. Your mom couldn't make it this afternoon, she asked me to pick you up and take you home. My, what a pretty dress.

Hi, I have been watching you dance over there for a while now, and to be honest, your terrible, let me buy you a drink and we can talk about it.

I'm gonna have sex with you tonight, so you might as well be there.

mrs moon 53;1993859

i much prefer this avatar juicy lucy, the licker of monitors.!

i just fancied a change. Thanks Mrs moon x

how many lol.

Original Poster

gav 989 - lol - have you tried any?

I remember one night, I was being chatted up in bar and he kept asking me general knowledge questions. Speed of cheetahs, stripes on zebras - he went on for about 10 minutes. He then said we'd done all the small talk, let's go home and be like the animals!

He went home alone. Weirdest chat-up line I've ever heard.

i haven't ever actually tried chat-up line, i got my girlfriend when i was 14 and ridiculously nervous, i wouldn't have had the courage to use one then, and i don't have a use for one now. i personally quite like:

If I had to choose between one night with you or winning the lottery...I would chose winning the lottery...but it would be close...real close...

lol deek.

yellowsticker;1993814

Blimey... that must have hurtWhat?When you fell to earth ...

She's an alien? You missed a lil bit out there. :-D

Original Poster

I can't believe some of these are still out there!!

jennie-jack;1993922

lol deek.

what's a deek?

i can't see the relevance of any of these:

(not sure how necessary the warning here is, but i didn't copy paste for a reason)

urbandictionary.com/def…eek

duckmagicuk2;1993949

She's an alien? You missed a lil bit out there. :-D

oops... when you fell from heaven

:oops:

Original Poster

Deek43;1993906

I remember one night, I was being chatted up in bar and he kept asking me … I remember one night, I was being chatted up in bar and he kept asking me general knowledge questions. Speed of cheetahs, stripes on zebras - he went on for about 10 minutes. He then said we'd done all the small talk, let's go home and be like the animals!He went home alone. Weirdest chat-up line I've ever heard.

That is soo weird.
    It's almost scary!

Original Poster

gav989;1993986

what's a deek?i can't see the relevance of any of these:(not sure how … what's a deek?i can't see the relevance of any of these:(not sure how necessary the warning here is, but i didn't copy paste for a reason)http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Deek

ha ha ha, as in deek 43. pmsl

oh i see, sorry deek i didn't mean for you to find out what your name meant this way

gav989;1994020

oh i see, sorry deek i didn't mean for you to find out what your name … oh i see, sorry deek i didn't mean for you to find out what your name meant this way

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah bless you

i am blessed

I saw a guy go up to a girl in a nightclub once and say 'can I buy you a drink ... I really like fat girls'
    don't think she was impressed at all!!!
    A classic medallion man one 'what's your sign?'
    To which most girls would stick one finger up to now.... classy I know!

Or how about the charming 'is that a ladder in your tights... or a stairway to heaven?'

(vomit)

nice tits was another. Very classy !

Does this smell like Chloroform????

Bingo83;1994170

:w00t:love it

Bingo83;1994170

Is that one of your winners??? hehe:-D

so, are you a natural blonde?

a line said to me many years ago, when I was too naive to know what it realllly meant !:oops:

come to think of it, not even sure it was meant as a chat up line!!! lol

Most people who are asked this say yes in a round about way. I know loads of girls who have dyed their hair blonde and \i can bet about 80% of them when asked this question said something along the lines of ... well it goes a bit blonde in the sun, or I had blonde hair when i was a baby! It's like they trying to convince the world in some way they are truely blonde.
    Don't get me wrong both my sisters dye their hair blonde and I did about 10 years ago, I just find the responses to this question a little perculiar!!

"I won't unlock these handcuffs until you agree to go out with me."............
    My husband actually used this line with me at the fancy dress party where we met!! He was dressed as a soldier and kept harrassing me so I kept dancing off, next thing you know he snaps on these handcuff and delivers his smoothest line ..................the rest is history we've been married for 22 years this year although I often wish I had had some bolt cutters with me that night!!

my best one is "brb love playing gta"

brb playing gta.

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;1994354

Most people who are asked this say yes in a round about way. I know loads … Most people who are asked this say yes in a round about way. I know loads of girls who have dyed their hair blonde and \i can bet about 80% of them when asked this question said something along the lines of ... well it goes a bit blonde in the sun, or I had blonde hair when i was a baby! It's like they trying to convince the world in some way they are truely blonde.Don't get me wrong both my sisters dye their hair blonde and I did about 10 years ago, I just find the responses to this question a little perculiar!!

I've had a few people ask me if my hair colour is natural - its black with pink streaks!!!:whistling:

i was once handed a mobile phone and asked if i can spell check a text that had been written, it was asking me if he could take me for a drink :oops:

Original Poster

I like them if they are original and funny. I don't like the corny ones. Puts me right off.

Not giving away my secrets :shock:

gav989;1993986

what's a deek?i can't see the relevance of any of these:(not sure how … what's a deek?i can't see the relevance of any of these:(not sure how necessary the warning here is, but i didn't copy paste for a reason)http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Deek

My name is Deborah. I used to be a secretary and my initials were DQ. Which my boss used to call me and over time it sounded like Deek. So, sorry to disappoint, I'm not a man slut - just a woman and gorgeous!:roll:

murie;1994590

"I won't unlock these handcuffs until you agree to go out with … "I won't unlock these handcuffs until you agree to go out with me."............My husband actually used this line with me at the fancy dress party where we met!! He was dressed as a soldier and kept harrassing me so I kept dancing off, next thing you know he snaps on these handcuff and delivers his smoothest line ..................the rest is history we've been married for 22 years this year although I often wish I had had some bolt cutters with me that night!!

You haven't told them you were wearing a charleston dress and had a feather in your hair.:).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764158
      2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2456
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2288
      4. Sad news about Barcelona2395

See more discussions