chav or not??

Found 29th Apr 2012
hi guys, today i want to talk to you about clothes that are chavvy and clothes which are not. i seen many great deals on this site but every single time there is always a person who will comment saying 'this is soo chavvy' or 'sure great for a chav'. now i am not the most fashionable guy but even i know that i dont want to look like a wanna-be-gangster so here is my dilema. what i want to know from you hotukdealers is which brands do you consider chavvy? or which clothes do you consider chavvy?
thx for your help in advance
Community Updates
Misc
46 Comments
anything under £10.
Anything fake.
tbh I don't find things like superdry ext chavvy.

to me a chav is someone wearing diadora shoes (with holes), fake adidas trackies and a umbro t shirt to small for them
McKenzie
Burberry

AVOID
superdry maybe isnt chavvy, but displaying a crappy logo on your shoulder which clearly advertises the fact you might be wearing nappies is a big no no for me.
Burberry really ??!!?! i always thought of Burberry as a top high end brand
dealrus

Burberry really ??!!?! i always thought of Burberry as a top high end … Burberry really ??!!?! i always thought of Burberry as a top high end brand

don't listen to him. he's having you on just because he can't afford Burberry anyway. X)

chav A human with a very little brain. Can be recognised by their fake … chav A human with a very little brain. Can be recognised by their fake burberry, socks tucked into "sports label" trousers and endless tacky gold jewllery (mainly bought from Argos!). These primitive people are offten seen swearing,smoking and lobbing things at random people

mutley1

don't listen to him. he's having you on just because he can't afford … don't listen to him. he's having you on just because he can't afford Burberry anyway. X)

dealrus

Burberry really ??!!?! i always thought of Burberry as a top high end … Burberry really ??!!?! i always thought of Burberry as a top high end brand

Official burberry is decent it's just the market is flooded with fakes for the chavs
splatsplatsplat

superdry maybe isnt chavvy, but displaying a crappy logo on your shoulder … superdry maybe isnt chavvy, but displaying a crappy logo on your shoulder which clearly advertises the fact you might be wearing nappies is a big no no for me.

yeh, superdry have some nice quality shirts and jeans ect.
shergold

Official burberry is decent it's just the market is flooded with fakes … Official burberry is decent it's just the market is flooded with fakes for the chavs

ohhh maby a few pics of chavs might help me? X)
They banned the member who would be most suited to answer your queries.

RIP Progain.

[img]assets0.ordienetworks.com/ima…jpg?2894b262[/img]

We'll keep the candle burning for you. I shall continue to watchout comments on your behalf, bro.
and what brands do you like and not consider chavvy??
dont know dont care to old to worry dress how you want may be dead tomorrow
Don't worry about what other people think! you wear whatever you like the look of and if anyone thinks its 'chavy' well that's there problem! That's my advise pal
paulcbolton

Don't worry about what other people think! you wear whatever you like the … Don't worry about what other people think! you wear whatever you like the look of and if anyone thinks its 'chavy' well that's there problem! That's my advise pal

i like the way you think
Have a look at Mark Wright,Kirk norcross, the plonker who was married to jade goody and any of their chavvy ilk and don't wear anything they would be seen in.
dealrus

ohhh maby a few pics of chavs might help me? X)

http://www.refreshpr.co.uk/images/chav-30187.jpg
[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRckXpX0L8D6tNqikVu9LdCD1WC3HUQui95SByejeZ0gfh0uZtbounttSSOFA[/img]

Edited by moderator: "Apr 29, 2012 19:53" 29th Apr 2012
http://www.adamsmith.org/sites/default/files/images/stories/Chav.jpg
Just watch Bianca from Eastenders, anything she wears is 100% chav
Just watch Jeremy Kyle. Some excellent Chavez examples on there compete with missing teeth!
so guys what brands do you like to wear???
Ann summers
dealrus

matalan
pink_phantom

Ann summers

can i have your number? (_;)
pink_phantom

Ann summers

im a guy what would you recommend for me?
dealrus

Ted baker superdry and gap and animal
The clothes are not the chav element

The person wearing them makes it chavvy

choc1969

The clothes are not the chav elementThe person wearing them makes it … The clothes are not the chav elementThe person wearing them makes it chavvy

that is so true. also the way they adorn the clothes can be chavvy as well.
daveyboy7474

Ted baker superdry and gap and animal

thx sound great. what about ralph lauren they have great polos but someones told me they are kinda chavvy
Tbh any brand can be considered chavy because, there either cheap eg primarni,kappa, longsdale,matalan, diadora etc or fakes that can be had cheap 4 the chavs, eg superdry, ralph lauren,etc
Edited by: "daindian" 29th Apr 2012
daindian

Tbh any brand can be considered chavy because, there either cheap eg … Tbh any brand can be considered chavy because, there either cheap eg primarni,kappa, nike etc or fakes can be had cheap 4 the chavs, eg superdry, ralph lauren,etc

true say daindian but there are exceptions like expensive brands which not alot of people know about so there wont be any fakes
Anything that hasn't got massive logos on
I have Ralph lauren polos with small logo and some Hugo boss jumpers
All with small logos anything with massive letters just look cheap or fake
dealrus

im a guy what would you recommend for me?

If you are going Chavez they do an excellent animal range. With noises.. Good for those white lightning in the gutter naked blackouts.
Edited by: "pink_phantom" 29th Apr 2012
how about g-star raw??? they do make great quality jeans and jackets
I shop at Primark, does that make me a chav or just a cheap skate?
the_mongoose_man

I shop at Primark, does that make me a chav or just a cheap skate?

both, i am afraid.
mutley1

both, i am afraid.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions