CHAV's - Your two cents !

Banned 11 replies
Found 6th Feb 2010
Once and for all are they a nuisence or not !

If you go into the street wearing a tracksuit or them crappy brands like henry lloyd, londsdale, everlast etc or that cheap tacky look fake gold jewelery, are you instantly going to be branded as a chav?

What is it that get's peoples backs up about chavs? the clothing? the behavior? the attitude? or is it all in my head? is society all fine and dandy and it's me that got the problem? you tell me?

what do you think....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Banned

pain in the

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Garamond"]the only way they'll know if they do the chav quiz[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

:-D

chavfreebies.co.uk/how…htm
:thumbsup:

Booooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!!!!!

i dont mind them to be honest as long as they are not getting into bother,not all kids are the same we used to hang around in a big gang just stood at corner talking and having a laugh,we would have been the equivlilent to todays chavs

Banned

rob585;7770875

Booooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!!!!!

lol guess ur a chav?

jamstaruk1972;7770899

i dont mind them to be honest as long as they are not getting into … i dont mind them to be honest as long as they are not getting into bother,not all kids are the same we used to hang around in a big gang just stood at corner talking and having a laugh,we would have been the equivlilent to todays chavs

agreed:thumbsup:

as long as they don't cause any bother,let them get on with whatever they do

bykergrove;7770911

lol guess ur a chav?

That's a first...........:thumbsup:

brb wearing the latest creps and only going out in Prada/D&G/Gucci coz im balllllllllllllllllllllllllin

Banned

black gerbil1;7770991

brb wearing the latest creps and only going out in Prada/D&G/Gucci coz im … brb wearing the latest creps and only going out in Prada/D&G/Gucci coz im balllllllllllllllllllllllllin

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/1252690_f260.jpg

guv;7771034

BG and his brahs?

Chavs = scum. (Generalisation of the majority)

Simple really.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)96194
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769271
    3. Rewview sites22
    4. Add one, leave one game54315405

See more discussions