Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap 24 meg broadband?

Since O2's offer has ended I was wanting to know if there was any good other companies to go for that are quite cheap and dont require a 12 month contract.

3 Comments

24meg??
    unless you live next door to the exchange and you trail an optical cable directly from it....you dont have much chance at 24 meg bradband, ontop of that you want it outside of a contract?!?!
    Very doubtful im afraid!

Original Poster

adamck;7069000

24meg??unless you live next door to the exchange and you trail an optical … 24meg??unless you live next door to the exchange and you trail an optical cable directly from it....you dont have much chance at 24 meg bradband, ontop of that you want it outside of a contract?!?!Very doubtful im afraid!

Well 20 meg I should say as thats what line is capable of and give or take a little below that.

And Be do single month contracts but they are slightly more expensive.

You can try Bethere.co.uk. I used them up till about a month ago when I swapped to virgin 50 meg.
    I never had any trouble with them whatsoever and would definately recommend them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions