Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap 28-32" crt wanted

Just missed littlewoods deal anything else? its just for the old dear so nowt fancy needed

5 Comments

I have allways bought my crt`s from x-rental stores they really need to get rid of them because of digital, TFT and plasma. I got my first one more than 3 years ago Sanyo 32" with stand and 3 months warranty and its still working fine without a problem to this day. Got my daughter a newer 1 at xmas for £39. I would phone your local rental shops and ask them what they do with them most go for reconditioning. If you find a local store don`t be afraid to haggle they really need to sell them as everyone is upgrading to digital which isn`t a problem if you add a cheap set top box, or look for the free set top box offers that are around to save even more like the "W200i" one that i recently posted. Good luck hunting m8ty :thumbsup:

Original Poster

not seen any rental tv shops for a while?

Ive got one,Panansonic,basic 28inch,say £30??:santa:

I dont know,its in the kids room,so may upgrade??:whistling:
    Im in Hayes,near Heathrow!:thumbsup:

I have a sony 32" widescreen 100htz in silver. I am in Nottingham. Cost £900 new so say £50?

I have a 28" widescreen Mitsubishi Black Diamond model available in the Portsmouth area. Would take £30 for it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
      2. Google assistant notification811
      3. cheap glasses websites811
      4. Which android box?49

See more discussions