Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap "3" pay and go phone

Hi

Can anyone advise of any really cheap "3" network pay & go phones they are aware of that can be picked up on the high street??

My nokia N73 on 3 has packed up and it will be best part of a week before "3" repair / replace it and they dont do loan phones so ill need to buy a cheap pay and go to get my by till its fixed so not bothered what make model it is just needs to be cheap..

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

Usually they have the £14.99 (I think that's the price anyway..) Motorola phone, a bit chunky but does the job. Don't get the other one at the same price, as the SIM card is stuck in it (the other one is a flip phone, the Motorola isn't).

Original Poster

Thanks, where is it that sells these phones?

Me and my brother have the C975, he copied me a couple of years after I got mine, really nice, but chunky, 3G Phone, you can get them off ebay for £20-£25, they support video/audio messaging, email, video recording and picture taking with the 2 cameras.. wap, free gprs, mp3/wma/midi etc I used mine at college to listen to mps

jase.2

Thanks, where is it that sells these phones?

Superdrug used to didnt they?not sure if they do now though.

zerbirus

Me and my brother have the C975, he copied me a couple of years after I … Me and my brother have the C975, he copied me a couple of years after I got mine, really nice, but chunky, 3G Phone, you can get them off ebay for £20-£25, they support video/audio messaging, email, video recording and picture taking with the 2 cameras.. wap, free gprs, mp3/wma/midi etc I used mine at college to listen to mps

That's the one, the C975.

£15 in the Three store (and concessions in Superdrugs) - comes with £10 of credit on the SIM you get as well I think.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Maybe in stock near u?

Much better than C975 in terms of size but the C975 has expandable storage I think!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wifi extender1116
      2. Iptv915
      3. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2443
      4. Music download44

See more discussions