Expired

cheap 32" LCD TV

7 replies
Found 8th Nov 2007
Hi again

I have missed that £100 :shock: Beko 32WLK530HID deal from musthave100 last week.

Anybody know of another cheap 32" with freeview,PC input and Picture in picture.

thanks

1. Ask
  2. LCD TV
  3. TV
8 Comments

argos.co.uk/sta…htm
not sure if this has everything you want but its a bargain for £199!i know the llandudno store had them in if thats any use to u?

Original Poster

edjaned

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...ext%3EBEKO.htmnot sure if this has … http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...ext%3EBEKO.htmnot sure if this has everything you want but its a bargain for £199!i know the llandudno store had them in if thats any use to u?

Thanks,
your link is not working but i guess you meant this ]one £229 today.
This model does not have PIP and freeview like this ]one currently £399.99, I might go for it if I did find any before Christmas If I really have to:thinking: missus is keep bothering me and I promised her one before christmas:santa:

i think that one is £199 they are also selling it in homebase for £199,no freeview though!

if you search this forum for hannspree,i know they do a 32 inch and apparantly its good spec i think its around the £300 mark

Original Poster

do you know the exact model no of hannspree?

err no,im a bit poo at this,i think they only have the one model on ebuyer and thats the 1 thats been getting good reviews,try having a look on ebuyer website

Original Poster

This ]one looks good too.
£314.99 on ebuyer with everything I want.
I'll see if I could not find it anywhere I might go this one then.

its 370 with vat though,personally i prefer the look of the hanspree,i prefer the black finish to the silver,have a look at the vpuchers to see if there are any for ebuyer,im sure u can get cash back through quidco if you buy from ebuyer
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Removing Integrated fridge freezer11
    2. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2942
    3. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?22
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed435

See more discussions