Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap 37inch lcd with freeview

Im after the cheapest price for a 37inch lcd with freeview.I dont care what make it is, i just need it as cheap as possible.Thanks :thumbsup:

9 Comments

This is the best offer that I have found, I am looking for one as well;

ebuyer.com/cus…837

Sorry I mis read your post, the link is for a 32".

Apologies.

Original Poster

Anyone?!!!

Whats your budget ?

I wouldn't go cheap when buying a TV (Aldi LCD's etc), as it will reflect in the quality.

State yourself a budget & buy the best sized TV for your allowed price range

Original Poster

Well im looking to pay up to about £450 and will go for a 32inch with freeview if theres any good deals going? thanks

I bought a Teco 32" for the Kids not long back and it is a great TV.

Heres a link to a 37", but you would have to get a freeview box to link to it.

]http//ww…668

Sony 32" with freeview

]http//ww…972

Original Poster

Thanks,ill have a look on the links!

npnw

With all due respect, the Teco @ Aria commands a hefty £49.99 estimated delivery charge! Eek.

Now, if you get it here:

ebuyer.com/UK/…b/0

then it's only £404.50 with free delivery! Fine price for a box this big!

In fact, I'm gonna make a main post about it!

Hope it helps.

thekanester

npnwWith all due respect, the Teco @ Aria commands a hefty £49.99 … npnwWith all due respect, the Teco @ Aria commands a hefty £49.99 estimated delivery charge! Eek..

Agreed, Aria have very high delivery charges for most items, not really sure why people use them.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone.Ive been on the websites youve sent me and theres some good stuff on and ive also noticed that argos are doing some lcd tvs with freeview at quite good prices as theyve just released their new book so ill beable to buy one shortly.Thanks again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?613
      2. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?78
      3. Tradesmen battery power tools.33
      4. Best tablet for less than £200?22

See more discussions