Cheap 3D projector

Posted 11th Sep
Been looking at the Amazon deals for cheap Chinese made projectors. I am after a cheap model that will do 3D preferably 720p.
Has anyone ever bought one from Amazon that could display 3D?
Appreciate any help.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Get at least 1080p just spend a little more it'll be worth it! Also you wont get the glasses with it, you'll need to buy a pair of DLP glasses think they run 122 or 144hz
I had an Optoma hd26 for years, the 3D was great, much better than any TV and better than the cinema. The glasses I had were active which meant you put batterys in, passive is the kind you get in the cinema which halfs the definition
Yes i have been told to get an Optoma projector. My idea was to try a cheaper chinese one to see how much i would use it before splashing out on a more expensive one.
rav4cas11/09/2020 15:17

Yes i have been told to get an Optoma projector. My idea was to try a …Yes i have been told to get an Optoma projector. My idea was to try a cheaper chinese one to see how much i would use it before splashing out on a more expensive one.

I used to use mine daily watching films. People didn't believe me how good the quality was until they seen it in person, I think the assumed 100" would be really bad but it's not.
My plan was to buy a 4k one after selling my Optoma but ended up buying a 65" TV and moving my room round
There isn't really any cheap chinesey3D projectors, maybe around £220 but then you might have another £50 VAT once it reaches customs.

There's an Optoma on eBay missing remote for £84
ebay.co.uk/itm…633

Pack of 2 144hz DLP 3D Glasses is about £20 on Amazon.

I'd imagine this is as cheap as your gonna get. Can probably find a comparable remote cheap or use one of those WiFi IR devices to control it.
spruceyb11/09/2020 15:50

There isn't really any cheap chinesey3D projectors, maybe around £220 but …There isn't really any cheap chinesey3D projectors, maybe around £220 but then you might have another £50 VAT once it reaches customs.There's an Optoma on eBay missing remote for £84https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392879802633Pack of 2 144hz DLP 3D Glasses is about £20 on Amazon.I'd imagine this is as cheap as your gonna get. Can probably find a comparable remote cheap or use one of those WiFi IR devices to control it.

Thanks for that. Much appreciated.
rav4cas11/09/2020 16:11

Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

It's not the greatest resolution but seems decent, tried looking at Chinese ones myself recently, but it's not cheap. I'm using the PS VR to watch 3D Blu Rays at the moment, watched Jurassic Park recently and it's a pretty good conversion.
spruceyb11/09/2020 16:42

It's not the greatest resolution but seems decent, tried looking at …It's not the greatest resolution but seems decent, tried looking at Chinese ones myself recently, but it's not cheap. I'm using the PS VR to watch 3D Blu Rays at the moment, watched Jurassic Park recently and it's a pretty good conversion.

Got so many 3D blurays. All TV's released now don't come with a 3D option. So i presume they still produce the movies for people who have a projector.
Post a comment
@
    Text