Groups

cheap 4G mobile ~ £50-£150?

hello
    recently renewed with T-Mobile on sim only which meant they moved me to EE with 4G double speed data. Can you please recommend a 4G/ 4G double speed phones that is good and won't cost the earth?
    thx

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

6 Comments

you'll gets lots of people saying moto g 4G. with very good reason to.

hotukdeals.com/dea…794

You won't go wrong with this.*

* Other phones may be available

Original Poster

any thoughts on the Nokia Lumia 735 for £129.99 on EE

faith_oj

any thoughts on the Nokia Lumia 735 for £129.99 on EE

here is a comparison of the 2. Link

Specs wise they match up well, with the lumia having a slightly better camera.

Many people will tell you (and rightly so) the eco system on windows is not a patch on android. A lot less apps go to windows.

Do you have a windows or android phone atm? If so sticking with the same OS might be best. but if you fancy a change I'd recommend scouting the app stores and seeing if they have the apps you use atm.

Hope this helps

Original Poster

thanks!!
    I currently have an iPhone 4, but can't be asked to spend £699 on an iPhone 6 (128gb) or to spend over £1200 over 2 years on a contract!!!

Would definitely recommend the Moto G 4G edition.

However then gen 2 4G version is expected to be released shortly. (The 3G 2nd Gen has been out for a while).

You could pickup the 4G Gen 1 for cheap or pickup the new 4G Gen 2.

Another contender is LG G2 mini, currently using an Ee sim in mine. Has the benefit of a removable battery plus it has good battery life.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044568
      2. One for the mathmeticians1017
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions