Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap 99p selection boxes - where?

anyone know where you can buy the cheapest selections boxes i need about 60 to take to a childrens home in lebanon. so far i believe woolworths is the cheapest. the 99p ones are on 3 for 2. home bargains has them for 2 for £1.45 but woolworths one works out at 66p each!
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]does anyone know anywhere cheaper - maybe using a discount code. i had hoped tp buy the selection boxes online and get 10 % off but woolworths dont sell those one online[/SIZE]

4 Comments

maybe check ]here if there are any wholesalers in your area cos 60 is quite a large number...

Oh just noticed that your posts are up to 666!

Is this for a charity? As maybe the HotUkDeals peeps could buy one each?

Id be willing...

Kim

Original Poster

kimbo_frog

Oh just noticed that your posts are up to 666! Is this for a charity? … Oh just noticed that your posts are up to 666! Is this for a charity? As maybe the HotUkDeals peeps could buy one each?Id be willing...Kim

woh what a fab idea!!!

do you think paul would go along with it? will email him what do others think

by the way ive been out 5 times and if you want to see the home check here

]darelawlad.com

Ive emailed Paul what do other hotukdealers think?

I think Costco or Makro will probably have them in bulk. I was planning on heading in the direction of Costco tomorrow, so I'll go in and check for you. Where are you based? I'm sure if you don't have a membership to a wholesaler that there will be someone on the forums locally who can help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PS4 Deal @ GAME33
      2. BT Sport Vs SkySports34
      3. Nike Apple Watch 42mm11
      4. Has any one used http://www.tobydeals.com?107200

See more discussions