Expired

Cheap A5 leaflet printing

Found 8th Jun 2010
Can anyone recommend a site to get cheap A5 full colour (single side). I'm looking for about 500 to 1000. Best quote so far is £39 (inc delivery) for 1000 on 130gsm.

No artwork required, just the printing and delivery.

1. Ask
  2. Print
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Print
7 Comments

cant you just use a home printer and a4/a5 paper? DIY?

£39 delivered doesn't sound a bad price to me.

Original Poster

Disco;8787540

cant you just use a home printer and a4/a5 paper? DIY?

To print a 1000?? (or 500 A4 sheets). They will be nearly all colour! Would be a very expensive and time consuming job. Plus a glossy finish will look more professional.

I think £39 is good but always like people's recommendations.

scholesy;8787581

To print a 1000?? (or 500 A4 sheets). They will be nearly all colour! … To print a 1000?? (or 500 A4 sheets). They will be nearly all colour! Would be a very expensive and time consuming job. Plus a glossy finish will look more professional.I think £39 is good but always like people's recommendations.

With the cost of paper (which is on its way up at the moment), ink, trimming and delivery - not withstanding the printer's charges for handling the job, £39 really does sound cheap. They'll be digital rather than litho for that price (quality should be fine though) and 130gsm is a decent weight stock for a flyer - have the specified gloss or silk though?

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8787604

With the cost of paper (which is on its way up at the moment), ink, … With the cost of paper (which is on its way up at the moment), ink, trimming and delivery - not withstanding the printer's charges for handling the job, £39 really does sound cheap. They'll be digital rather than litho for that price (quality should be fine though) and 130gsm is a decent weight stock for a flyer - have the specified gloss or silk though?

They are Litho print and glossy. Just need to design the leaflet and will order. Will update on the quality on arrival.

Banned

what about like 5000 of them double sided for around £64 delivered on 130gsm paper ? ? ?

i dont know if its worth it

Original Poster

Maggy;8792729

what about like 5000 of them double sided for around £64 delivered on … what about like 5000 of them double sided for around £64 delivered on 130gsm paper ? ? ? i dont know if its worth it

PM me with details...........
Post a comment
@
    Text