Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap accomadation in Leeds

My daughter is looking for cheap accomadation for when she goes to a university open day in Leeds. We have tried looking for hostels but none exist in Leeds!!!
    Can anyone help?

3 Comments

I think you should enter this as a deal request instead of putting it here, which will guarantee a much better response.

I'd personally recommend checking out [url]www.travelrepublic.com[/url] and enter "cardstudent" for 7.5% discount on any bookings and I'm sure you'll be able to find cheap accomodation on there, as they have some of the best prices around the world anyway.

I hope that helps.

Editor

Thanks RFM

Hi dogcat, now moved to deal requests as RFM says it will get a far better response here

which uni is she going to look round the met or leeds uni?

personally i'd let her stay on cardigan road, its just at the back of the cricket/rugby ground in the centre of headingley basically. headingley is massively student populated and being there would give your daughter a good idea of what leeds is like for a student.

not sure of the prices but there are loads of b&b's on cardigan road. I dont know of any hostels either in leeds.

she'll love leeds, amazing city especially for students.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity68
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…48
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)59
      4. iPhone charging cable.917

See more discussions