Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap accomodation in plymoth

Would you help me to find a hotel or B&B (not expensive one) to stay overnigh in plymoth, please
    thanks

9 Comments

Have you tried looking on Travelzoo, Dealchecker or Late Rooms?

Original Poster

thanks a lot

hi when you looking for and where about in Plymouth?, i live here so may be able to help!

Travellodge - I stayed for £35 a night and was central for the nightlife to!

Weezaxx

Travellodge - I stayed for £35 a night and was central for the nightlife … Travellodge - I stayed for £35 a night and was central for the nightlife to!

there is no parking there tho and it's now 24 hour charged in the nearby carpark

Original Poster

kate50dadford

hi when you looking for and where about in Plymouth?, i live here so may … hi when you looking for and where about in Plymouth?, i live here so may be able to help!

Dear kate50dadford ,

we are 3 students, females having a test at the Mayflower college on Saturday the 21, so we need to stay overnight accomodation near Radford road, The Hoe... please if you could help, no breakfast needed to reduce the cost please... thanks a lot

Edited by: "stars11" 10th Aug 2010

Original Poster

thanks you so much to you all...

stars11

Dear kate50dadford ,we are 3 students, females having a test at the … Dear kate50dadford ,we are 3 students, females having a test at the Mayflower college on Saturday the 21, so we need to stay overnight accomodation near Radford road, The Hoe... please if you could help, no breakfast needed to reduce the cost please... thanks a lot

d you need it for the saturday or friday night?

Original Poster

kate50dadford

d you need it for the saturday or friday night?

Friday night, please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT sport on sky boxes410
      2. Help please - pc issues716
      3. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra46
      4. Google assistant notification810

See more discussions