Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap adult Manchester United replica home shirt?

Hi, I am looking for a good deal on an adult sized manchester united home shirt. Everywhere seems to have them at £39.99. Can they be picked up cheaper anywhere?

6 Comments

Here's a cheaper alternative

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/938/50597956.JPG

Original Poster

LOL, you would be right, I agree. I would never waste my money on it. Im posting this for my sister who wants one for her moronic husband.

I saw a deal where you got a shirt free if you signed up with an online bookies if you're into that kind of thing? Otherwise, I don't think there's that many deals with retailers. :-(

sdavi3680

Hi, I am looking for a good deal on an adult sized manchester united home … Hi, I am looking for a good deal on an adult sized manchester united home shirt. Everywhere seems to have them at £39.99. Can they be picked up cheaper anywhere?

If you search the forum for Kitbag, you can get either £10 off £40 or 20% off.

Alternatively sports direct have them at £35 but you will pay postage, or if you go to one of their stores? (sports soccer)

Saw a Kitbag advert this evening on oddspreview.com selling the current home Spurs shirt @ 50% off. Might be worth keeping an eye on in case other shirts drop in price too?

Hi, I have the black away shirt in Medium in XL in my ebay shop, pm me if your interested.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      2. 5am gym crew20131
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33

See more discussions