Groups

Cheap Advocaat / Eggnog?

I normally buy a 70CL of Lidl own brand Advocaat for around £7 but haven't found any in-store this year, and there was none in Aldi. Has anyone had any luck? Don't fancy paying £10+ for name brand!

Do Aldi ever sell their own version?

6 Comments

I bought a bottle in Aldi around two weeks ago for £4.79 (although I seem to remember the shelf price saying £5.99!)

Original Poster

KERRY8080

I bought a bottle in Aldi around two weeks ago for £4.79 (although I seem … I bought a bottle in Aldi around two weeks ago for £4.79 (although I seem to remember the shelf price saying £5.99!)

Damn, I looked high and low when I was in my Aldi and couldn't find it anywhere! Could you tell me the name of the product so I can shoot an email and ask?

Think its called Winterink Advocaat. may be corrected but im sure thats the name of it.
    Edited by: "Gandolf" 19th Dec 2016

Tesco have one for £4.99 if that helps .

Sorry can't get link to work, but tesco own brand 70c bottle.

tesco.com/gro…868

Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 19th Dec 2016

I agree on the Tesco one- we but it all time for £4.99

Original Poster

tinkerbellian

Tesco have one for £4.99 if that helps .Sorry can't get link to work, but … Tesco have one for £4.99 if that helps .Sorry can't get link to work, but tesco own brand 70c bottle.http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=255249868

Aha, don't know how I missed that on mysupermarket! I swear I checked like 3 times. X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions