Groups

Cheap airport parking east midlands?

Can anybody recommend any sites for cheap parking for east midlands airport? My mum and her OH are going for 10 days at the end of the month. Many thanks for reading.

8 Comments

there are car parks on site and just up the road at donington park there is a big car park with a shuttle bus, I think it's called pink elephant.

Sign up to their newsletter and they'll usually send you out discounts for 10-20% off official parking. Most of the car parks at EMA are just across from the terminal in walking distance, but the one that's slightly cheaper (Long Stay 4 maybe?) is a bus trip away and not worth the saving for the extra hassle. Holiday Extras are usually as cheap as anybody else, or APH - both will offer around 10% through Topcashback or Quidco.

Another option (which has worked for us) find someone who can drive - add them to the named drivers on the insurance (usually around £30 approx pa) get this other driver to drop them off take car back home, park it up and pick them up on return.
    Sometimes works out cheaper than airport parking

Get the just park app.
    Edited by: "thedvdmonster" 2nd Nov 2016

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help have found all the prices the same on all sites so i'm signed up to the newletter hoping for the discount panddda suggested.

madmaggs

Thanks for all your help have found all the prices the same on all sites … Thanks for all your help have found all the prices the same on all sites so i'm signed up to the newletter hoping for the discount panddda suggested.

Not sure if it'll work but this is the link in the last email they spammed me with saying there was 15% off by booking through the link:

book.eastmidlandsairport.com/Sho…N-C

Original Poster

thanks panddda that link worked took it down to just over £40

madmaggs

thanks panddda that link worked took it down to just over £40

Cool! Pleased I could help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best laptop for a budget of £700?10
      2. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?36