Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Alcohol

New years coming, & just want to know do u lot no anywhere online to get cheap booze delivered i no some supermarkets have a good deal but i have my baby son with me all day so carrying the larger cases etc wont be 2 easy

are there any decent discount codes for the online supermarkets

Cheers

10 Comments

no I don't know ;-)

stora;1392838

no I don't know ;-)

lol:-D

Original Poster

so i get two reply's one to take the **** out of my spelling and the other to laugh @ it
    thanks that really help's

Sorry to see some people taking the mickey! Try sainsburys, tesco or asda. Don't know how to make a link because I'm new to this but try

tesco.com/sup…asp

Have a Happy New Year!

Yep, it's nice to be nice.

There may be tesco vouchers that apply too, if you buy online. Just click "vouchers" , click "new" then put tesco in the merchant box at the right hand side.

Hi there, sorry to see someones enjoying making fun of you! I'm new to this so please go gentle. Try Tesco, Asda or Sainsbury's they all have offers on if you can get a slot. Try this:

tesco.com/sup…asp

£5 off £50 spend
    Coupon Code: XX-FDGT

£6 off £60 spend
    Coupon Code: TQ4397QHGZCN

whoops i posted twice but hope it helps!

Original Poster

thanks kathrynlouise emmajk42 rep added for you both
    happy new year to you both

To you too dub

Happy new year!

Dub1;1392909

so i get two reply's one to take the **** out of my spelling and the … so i get two reply's one to take the **** out of my spelling and the other to laugh @ it thanks that really help's

[LEFT]You choose to use text speak on the forums. You don't have a problem with spelling. There is a difference and I wouldn't dream of laughing at someone with such a problem. [/LEFT]

That said, I suppose I could have been more helpful in my earlier post by adding this... ]2 bottles of spirits for £18 at Asda posted by Brum.
    Free delivery on orders over £50 at Asda... M4-XM-4F-D3:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions