Groups

cheap and cheerfull mp3 player for camping

hi,

I'm after a cheap 4gb mp3 player to take camping - any ideas, I guess long battery life will be the main concern.

only needs to be basic, would like to be able to drag & drop songs on it form pc.

cheers for any tips,
    worto.

3 Comments

you looking for new or used?
    I have a 4gb cheap one that i picked up ages ago, not really used it and could sell it on if you're interested.

Original Poster

was after new really but open to other ideas too what make\model do you have & I'll have a look at it to see if it would suit.

worto03;5591036

was after new really but open to other ideas too what make\model do you … was after new really but open to other ideas too what make\model do you have & I'll have a look at it to see if it would suit.

I cant see a brand on it so its deffo cheap and cheerful!
    it says MP4 Digital player, it has a FM radio, plays video, music, stores telephone contacts and ebooks (apparently) and stores photos and has a voice recorder too.
    It says its an 8gb but im sure its actually only 4gb,
    It comes with a driver disc and a set of headphones.
    It needs a mini USB cable (which it didnt come with) to charge up and tranfer data to it.
    Ive never used it since i got it.

Interested?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions