Expired

Cheap and Nice Hotel in paris

Found 7th Nov 2008
Hi All,
Can any one have Idea about the Nice and cheap hotel in Paris.

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

I went a few times to the Green Motel, breakfast included andf was really reasonable - I will see if I can find it, but I know there is a Travelodge that is quite reasonable there too
hotels-world.com/tp.…00_

Depends what you want to pay, when you're going, how long you're staying, how many people, Driving, Flying, etc, etc, etc??

We went a couple of weeks ago. We stayed at Central La Defence which is on the outskirts of Paris in a quiet suburb. Quite a small and basic hotel, but very clean and lovely staff. Cost about 44 quid a night for B&B for a double booked through TravelRepublic.com.

Another option is the Intercontinental group have a special offer on at the moment, 2 nights for the price of 1. It is available at Holiday Inns, Express, Intercontinental hotels, etc, although only at selected hotels on selected dates.

I did a quick search for 2 nights from 28th Nov and found an Express (B&B) for about 45 quid and a Holiday Inn (Room only) for about 43 quid a night. However, both these are on the outskirts of the city. The link is:

[url]www.ichotelsgroup.com/exclusive[/url]

Original Poster

I am going there for weekend and to explore the paris....so mainly i will be staying there for 2 night....

and thinking to spend around 40 quid

Not much choice for 40 quid. Might want to consider hostelworld.com (rooms from about 17 quid) or something like the following:

laterooms.com/en/…spx

iv just got back from here nice place close to nation metro which is linked witha few of the lines and the RER A and breakfast is included

booking.com/hot…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text