Cheap Android Mobile Phone

Found 1st Apr
Can anyone suggest a cheap Android running mobile phone? I only want it for my little ones educational games and apps (they slow down my phone too much) and I'm scared my phone is going to be broken if its dropped all the time which is very likely, so would like my little one using a cheaper phone. Any help would be great. TIA.
Community Updates
4 Comments
Why not get them a tablet if you don't need the phone bit....

Amazon Fire tablets are fine little kids tablets...and not too big an outlay if it gets damaged

currently £50 but often reduced to £30 so worth watching and waiting....
Uridium30 m ago

Why not get them a tablet if you don't need the phone bit....Amazon Fire …Why not get them a tablet if you don't need the phone bit....Amazon Fire tablets are fine little kids tablets...and not too big an outlay if it gets damagedcurrently £50 but often reduced to £30 so worth watching and waiting....

Thanks for the idea, but already got a tablet for him. I just wanted something a bit smaller for out and about.
Xiaomi 4a
No indication of any budget or network preference so shot in the dark: Alcatel U5 As New o2 direct £39 delivered / collected. Optional 99p unlock via the bay. Would normally shift at around £70 o2.co.uk/sho…new Other cheaper "As New" phones available at similar reductions, just be aware of any requirement to unlock and if so the likely cost to unlock.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions