Cheap android smartphone

Found 30th Jul
Anybody recommend a cheap android that will last it's charge when turned off? Basic web browsing and WhatsApp but no need to camera, colour screen or any of that.

Argos have some for £50. But looking to spend £20
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
£20 bags an entry level phone with minimal verging on frustrating performance. Suggest consider options from "o2 like new" PAYG range with zero requirement for top-up. OP doesn't indicate network preference so may need to consider unlock. Volatile come&go stock levels. Random example of decent LG K4 2017 at £29 but no stock at time of this post; also no stock of the Alcatel 4 4 at £15 but it is a truly frustrating handset anyway; Alacatel U5 is available at £39 and 99p unlock via the bay, but that is over twice ideal budget.
o2.co.uk/sho…ugo
Or there's the ridiculous high-spec-for-price all-screen 4GB RAM 64GB storage Ulefone Mix that usually shifts at £100+ but currently on limited-time offer fulfilled Amazon UK at £52, but that's way over OP budget.
Found one... Its not android but.............

34542289.jpg
Edited by: "mrty" 30th Jul
Colour screens are overrated anyway.
AndyRoyd1 h, 22 m ago

£20 bags an entry level phone with minimal verging on frustrating …£20 bags an entry level phone with minimal verging on frustrating performance. Suggest consider options from "o2 like new" PAYG range with zero requirement for top-up. OP doesn't indicate network preference so may need to consider unlock. Volatile come&go stock levels. Random example of decent LG K4 2017 at £29 but no stock at time of this post; also no stock of the Alcatel 4 4 at £15 but it is a truly frustrating handset anyway; Alacatel U5 is available at £39 and 99p unlock via the bay, but that is over twice ideal budget.https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones?contractType=payasyougo#condition=likenew&sort=content.sorting.lowestOneoffCost&page=1Or there's the ridiculous high-spec-for-price all-screen 4GB RAM 64GB storage Ulefone Mix that usually shifts at £100+ but currently on limited-time offer fulfilled Amazon UK at £52, but that's way over OP budget.

Ulefone Mix for £52? Where?

I have one but I need a replacement (minor fault), brilliant device for the money!
Edited by: "jamie015" 30th Jul
jamie01521 m ago

Ulefone Mix for £52? Where?I have one but I need a replacement (minor …Ulefone Mix for £52? Where?I have one but I need a replacement (minor fault), brilliant device for the money!

PM sent, although you may have missed the limited-time boat.
AndyRoyd30th Jul

£20 bags an entry level phone with minimal verging on frustrating …£20 bags an entry level phone with minimal verging on frustrating performance. Suggest consider options from "o2 like new" PAYG range with zero requirement for top-up. OP doesn't indicate network preference so may need to consider unlock. Volatile come&go stock levels. Random example of decent LG K4 2017 at £29 but no stock at time of this post; also no stock of the Alcatel 4 4 at £15 but it is a truly frustrating handset anyway; Alacatel U5 is available at £39 and 99p unlock via the bay, but that is over twice ideal budget.https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones?contractType=payasyougo#condition=likenew&sort=content.sorting.lowestOneoffCost&page=1Or there's the ridiculous high-spec-for-price all-screen 4GB RAM 64GB storage Ulefone Mix that usually shifts at £100+ but currently on limited-time offer fulfilled Amazon UK at £52, but that's way over OP budget.

Ooh thanks very good. Can you send me a link for the ulefone. Maybe that is worth it for me, thanks
happenstance3 m ago

Ooh thanks very good. Can you send me a link for the ulefone. Maybe that …Ooh thanks very good. Can you send me a link for the ulefone. Maybe that is worth it for me, thanks

Believe that limited-time opportunity has now ceased.
AndyRoyd1 m ago

Believe that limited-time opportunity has now ceased.

Ah shame, was it a special from a certain seller?
happenstance2 m ago

Ah shame, was it a special from a certain seller?

Combination of seller price reduction and discount code. Fulfilled by amazon.
AndyRoyd35 m ago

Combination of seller price reduction and discount code. Fulfilled by …Combination of seller price reduction and discount code. Fulfilled by amazon.

Ah well hope you managed to get one
AndyRoyd30th Jul

PM sent, although you may have missed the limited-time boat.

Got it in the end, blue colour was even cheaper at £51.50 and I prefer it!
jamie0152 h, 0 m ago

Got it in the end, blue colour was even cheaper at £51.50 and I prefer it!

can you share a link?
happenstance19 m ago

can you share a link?

Nope, FBA sellers not allowed on HUKD. You cannot send me a PM, I'd hate to break the HUKD rules!
jamie01539 m ago

Nope, FBA sellers not allowed on HUKD. You cannot send me a PM, I'd hate …Nope, FBA sellers not allowed on HUKD. You cannot send me a PM, I'd hate to break the HUKD rules!

Lol! i forgot about that, but yet posting links to chinese shops with a bad reputation (but pay big commision) is allowed
happenstance12 m ago

Lol! i forgot about that, but yet posting links to chinese shops with a …Lol! i forgot about that, but yet posting links to chinese shops with a bad reputation (but pay big commision) is allowed

Yep, I wish there was a seperate FBA section instead of a complete ban but the mods don't like that idea
jamie0159 m ago

Yep, I wish there was a seperate FBA section instead of a complete ban but …Yep, I wish there was a seperate FBA section instead of a complete ban but the mods don't like that idea

A ban sounds a bit harsh. I have to admit I've been using this site most days for what appears almost 12 years, the odd time i find a good deal its FBA i post it and it's deleted instantly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants