cheap android tablets - anyone with experience of this site?

hi there - came across this site while exploring the options of android tablet - never seen this site before but looks like a portal for HK dealers...
anyone with experience of the site that can comment?

ioffer.com/sea…pad

5 Comments

Banned

i bought a flytouch2 last week, nice bit of kit, 10" screen, does more than an ipad, costs 1/4 of the price cant fault it really. got it on ebay, you can get a 7" version too but it has less features, no webcam, doesn't support N wirelsss and a few other things

was tempted by the epad/apad because the touch screen is quite good without a stylus and because it looks nice, youtube is the best place to find out about these tablets

it's also worth looking for one with hdmi out, the newer epad/apads come with it but the older ones don't as far as i know, the list of requirements i had was as follows and i found plenty that came with all of them

hdmi out
multitouch
2300mAH battery (quite a few around with 1400mAH, probably wont last very long)
android marketplace (loads of these tablets dont let you access the real marketplace, only some chinese version which is rubbish)
g sensor (a few of these tablets dont auto rotate the screen)
built in cam
Edited by: "Zer0Cool" 24th Nov 2010

i have one for sale in the sale/trade section if ya interested

Banned

ANDYWOODY01

oh no you don't!

Zer0Cool

i bought a flytouch2 last week, nice bit of kit, 10" screen, does more … i bought a flytouch2 last week, nice bit of kit, 10" screen, does more than an ipad, costs 1/4 of the price cant fault it really. got it on ebay, you can get a 7" version too but it has less features, no webcam, doesn't support N wirelsss and a few other thingswas tempted by the epad/apad because the touch screen is quite good without a stylus and because it looks nice, youtube is the best place to find out about these tabletsit's also worth looking for one with hdmi out, the newer epad/apads come with it but the older ones don't as far as i know, the list of requirements i had was as follows and i found plenty that came with all of themhdmi outmultitouch2300mAH battery (quite a few around with 1400mAH, probably wont last very long)android marketplace (loads of these tablets dont let you access the real marketplace, only some chinese version which is rubbish)g sensor (a few of these tablets dont auto rotate the screen)built in cam

did you get hit by import duty?

My nephew will be in taiwan shortly for a few weeks. Im tempted to get him to for something for me.

ummm typical someone tries to buy an item from you when your asking a question in misc and your thread gets locked!!! then you decided 7 days later to list it in the for sale section and it gets locked again. typical mods don't even know there own rules muppets!!!

Banned

ANDYWOODY01

Zer0Cool

i bought a flytouch2 last week, nice bit of kit, 10" screen, does more … i bought a flytouch2 last week, nice bit of kit, 10" screen, does more than an ipad, costs 1/4 of the price cant fault it really. got it on ebay, you can get a 7" version too but it has less features, no webcam, doesn't support N wirelsss and a few other thingswas tempted by the epad/apad because the touch screen is quite good without a stylus and because it looks nice, youtube is the best place to find out about these tabletsit's also worth looking for one with hdmi out, the newer epad/apads come with it but the older ones don't as far as i know, the list of requirements i had was as follows and i found plenty that came with all of themhdmi outmultitouch2300mAH battery (quite a few around with 1400mAH, probably wont last very long)android marketplace (loads of these tablets dont let you access the real marketplace, only some chinese version which is rubbish)g sensor (a few of these tablets dont auto rotate the screen)built in cam

yup dhl called me and charged me £6.46
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1229
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846128
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861844

See more discussions