Cheap Apple products for people with ac.uk & .edu email address @Theedustore

Found 11th Dec 2017Edited by:"mayhemayhem"
I know this is not a deal but I think everyone should know about this website. This website offers all Apple products at a discounted price including iPhones and Apple accessories. They say it’s for University students and staff but since it only asks for ac.uk email address to sign up I think you only need an ac.uk email address. The website is theedustore.co.uk

The best thing about this website is that their Mac’s and iPads come with a FREE 4 year warranty. They are an authorised Apple reseller and everything is legit, I know the website looks dodgy but it’s legit I have bought my MacBook Pro and an iPhone from there.

Just a list of some thing you may wanna check:
Base Model Macbook Pro 13 inch £1013
Base Model Macbook Pro 13 inch with Touchbar £1418
Base Model Macbook Pro 15 inch with Touchbar £1905
Base Model iPad Pro £541

I am in no way shape or form involved with this website or anything, I just wanted to point it out to help people out there since I only heard about this till recently.
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Supermod
Hi @mayhemayhem Thanks for posting. I've moved this to Misc from Deals as information.
If you have a .ac.uk email address then can't you go through Unidays and access the Apple discount store and just cut out this middleman?
Thanks OP, I emailed them and they will also accept a .edu email address as well.
Original Poster
super_leeds_861 h, 48 m ago

If you have a .ac.uk email address then can't you go through Unidays and …If you have a .ac.uk email address then can't you go through Unidays and access the Apple discount store and just cut out this middleman?

Yes but from here it is cheaper and there is discount on accessories and other Apple products like iPhone and Apple Watches, whereas Apple discount mainly only applies to iPads and Macs I think. Plus the iPads and Macs come with a FREE 4 YEAR WARRANTY, who doesn't want that?
Edited by: "mayhemayhem" 11th Dec 2017
Just go through Apple Store, this sounds like self promoting to me
mayhemayhem1 h, 57 m ago

Yes but from here it is cheaper and there is discount on accessories and …Yes but from here it is cheaper and there is discount on accessories and other Apple products like iPhone and Apple Watches, whereas Apple discount mainly only applies to iPads and Macs I think. Plus the iPads and Macs come with a FREE 4 YEAR WARRANTY, who doesn't want that?

Where does the 4 year warranty come from? The retailer? Apple education purchases qualify for 3 year Applecare on Macs and iPads the last I knew - my current Macbook Pro has it that I purchased direct from Apple in 2015 using the old university discount system prior to unidays.
The price for the 128gb iPhone 7 is more than the deal you posted here

hotukdeals.com/dea…452
Banned
deeky23 m ago

The price for the 128gb iPhone 7 is more than the deal you posted …The price for the 128gb iPhone 7 is more than the deal you posted herehttps://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/apple-iphone-7-128gb-gold-59997-with-2-year-guarantee-john-lewis-using-price-match-2849452

Ha class!
Original Poster
super_leeds_861 h, 7 m ago

Where does the 4 year warranty come from? The retailer? Apple education …Where does the 4 year warranty come from? The retailer? Apple education purchases qualify for 3 year Applecare on Macs and iPads the last I knew - my current Macbook Pro has it that I purchased direct from Apple in 2015 using the old university discount system prior to unidays.

From theedustore themselves. Plus no you don’t get AppleCare anymore with products (unless you purchase it obviously) but it comes with free beats which I think they stopped doing.
Original Poster
john7676761 h, 34 m ago

Just go through Apple Store, this sounds like self promoting to me

Think what you want but it’s the only place I know of that students can get discounts on Apple products outside Macs and iPads
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions