Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap archos 605

i looking for the cheapest place to buy an archos dont mind if its used but it needs to be in good condition ive tried looking but had no luck can anyone help thanks

14 Comments

i got an Archos AV500 60GB as new with all the leads and box if u r interested.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

yea might be intrested let us know price

I am thinking 80 +Royalmail Special Delivery (i guess will be another 6.40).

or collect if prefer.Im in Manchester

Original Poster

have you a ebay account so i can check your rep sorry just checking ive been burnt before

same as the user name here.

first time selling my stuff as well:oops:

Original Poster

its scary lol

lol well im gonna upload some pics for u and let's see

im trying to do my best:oops:

Original Poster

yea sorry just i was conned last year on ebay i know different site but its hard to trust

]This is the first photo

and if possible ,could any MOD moves this to "For Sale/Trade" :thumbsup:

]The AV500
    ]HDD size again

]The whole lot
    please ignore the black semi-circle thing at the top right of the last photo,it was just my monitor stand:thinking:

aslo I lost the original charger during travel,hence i bought a new one from newmp3technology.com/avp…htm
    ya 18 pounds.....so just do not lost ur charger :thinking:

if u r still interested ,i will create a new thread in "For Sale/Trade" Fourm for you.

Since this thread has not being moved there

Original Poster

Hi spoke to hubby and its the wrong one sorry its the 605 he wants as it has wifi etc

sorry about that

no worries:thumbsup:

ttwcd;3519044

Hi spoke to hubby and its the wrong one sorry its the 605 he wants as it … Hi spoke to hubby and its the wrong one sorry its the 605 he wants as it has wifi etcsorry about that

I'm selling my 605 if interested.

Comes boxed, with TV dock, Opera browser, remote/qwerty keypad, and with an inique leather case. Total value about £250, will accept £175 posted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions